• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Cheapest way to get e-liquid to Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I need more juice, and just realized that the US and Europe vendors are no longer shipping to the Persian Gulf (I'm in Doha). My sister is coming from Switzerland, however, so I looked up a way for her to bring me more e-liquid.

Swiss providers, apparently, only sell 0mg, with the exception of "Liquid Station". Can anyone confirm that? Either way, the price seems absurd. Vendors from France also seem to be very expensive, although a bit less. When I compare prices, I take a look at nicotine level too - if the maximum is 18mg, I know I am getting less "bang for the buck", since the juice is going to last less.

There is a vendor from the UK that I used once for spare parts. The price is reasonable, and it says they deliver in Switzerland. I am a bit afraid of customs, though. Do you know if there is a chance it will be seized, or that we will be forced to pay an import tariff? If the tariff is not too high, there is a chance it will still be worth it, since the price differential is big. In the UK, I get US$ 16 for 30 ml, with up to 30mg nicotine. In Switzerland, I get the same amount for US$ 22, with only 18mg nic. I never tried 30mg, but I am very comfortable with 24mg, so I think it will be fine.

Any suggestions? What is the most affordable and safe way to buy?

Thank you,
Fabio

Zanza

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
In Switzerland, shops are not allowed to sell E-Liquids with nicotine inside....

But people are allowed to import 150mL every 6weeks of e-lilquids for their personal use.

I never get my orders seized for that reason, but I don't vape more than 100mL a month :)

All my liquids are coming form various location allover the world and I've never been "dry"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread