The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Check it out! #Giveaway & #Feedback collection time.

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Innokin_timmy, Aug 13, 2021.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Innokin_timmy

Innokin_timmy Brand Rep ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2018
    Hey ECF,

It’s Friday again. How is everyone doing this week?

We are extremely pleased that the #CoolfireZ80 has been super popular since its release!

In order to gain a better understanding of what people think about the Coolfire Z80 we would love to hear what you have to say about it.

4513.jpg

Comment below and let us know.

1. What do you like or what don’t you like about the Coolfire Z80 Zenith II kit?

2. And follow us via Pinterest and Twitter with the following link.
    Pinterest:
    InnokinTechnologyOfficial (InnokinTechOfficial) - Profile | Pinterest
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/InnokinStore
    https://twitter.com/Innokintech

We will randomly choose the winners on August 16th.

More entries = More Chances to win.

Good luck & Thank you for your support!

Best Regards,
    Innokin Team

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Love Love x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    1. What do you like or what don’t you like about the Coolfire Z80 Zenith II kit?
    Won't know until you send me one (or three) to try;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Udon

Udon Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2018
    I like the unique FØ and Refresh functions, haven't seen this in any other devices. I also like the design, looks like it would feel great in the hand.

2. And follow us via Pinterest and Twitter with the following link.
    Followed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Quahog5

Quahog5 Full Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Like the technology which improves flavour and coil life, looks great too

Following on Twitter

• Like Like x 1
  6. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I very much like the hand feel. Also not only the F(0) technology but especially the refresh function has me getting more puffs from each coil than any other I've used.

• Like Like x 1
  7. William Dalgauer

William Dalgauer Full Member

Jul 16, 2021
    I like the CoolFireZ80 with the new Zenith II tank, the adjustable wattage, and the comfortable drip tip! Looks great as well!

• Like Like x 1
  8. MLEJ

MLEJ Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2020
    i like that Innokin is trying seriously to do something different & better than has been done before.

There are plenty of devices w/ the same basic form & functionality as the Coolfire Z80 and Innokin could have just put their spin on one. Refresh is a real try at something new. F0 is a full function upgrade to things like Vaporesso's Pulse mode. i don't really know how well either works (yet) but the engineers are thinking beyond more-of-the-same-but-our-way.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  9. AngeNZ

AngeNZ Lunatic ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Done, via Pinterest.

Apologies if this is long winded :blush:

What I like:
    The mod:
    Handfeel is amazing, and I like how it's lightweight yet made of solid materials. It's extremely comfortable to hold and use.

I love the look, the minimalist branding and the use of padded leather/suede materials. I prefer the screw in battery tab, so I like that it is used in the z80.

The fØ technology is my favourite feature. I'm absolutely loving the flavour boost I get in fØ mode. When I switch from wattage mode to fØ mode in the z80, the vape just feels more saturated with denser flavour. I'm also loving trying out the various hertz frequencies, to see what works the best for the juice I'm using.

The tank:
    I prefer the RDL type of airflow. I've found the Zenith II with the airflow wide open and 0.3ohm coil to suit me the best. The extra flavour using this combo in
    fØ mode @ 25hz, is what I like the best about this kit.

I also like the fill port, and the way it is failsafe. It's extremely easy to swap coils, even with a full tank. And I LOVE the 5.5ml capacity. The tank looks gorgeous too, especially pared up with a z80.

The kit:
    I love the combination so much that after buying and trying my first kit, I bought a second.

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. rosesense

rosesense ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    1. I haven't received mine yet but excited to try the new features.
    2. Done

• Love Love x 2
  11. Nailz

Nailz Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    1. I think it is a awesome looking device, and people who have it, seem to really like it, but I am disappointed it's not a 21700 mod though, or I would snatch some up.

2. Don't do twitter or pinertest

• Like Like x 1
  12. Territoo

Territoo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I haven't tried the coolfire z80, but I've heard a lot about it. I like that it has the f0 and the coil refresh features. I'd love to see these features in a dual battery mod.

• Like Like x 1
  13. borno

borno Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2019
    The z80 seems to address the things I don't care for on the sensis which is battery life and a fire button. I didn't like the fire bar on the sensis. I like that it has a regular 510 connection also.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Z-Lee

Z-Lee Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    What I like: As what MLEJ said, I like that you guys are going your own way to make something unique, that is also working great as well. It shows you guys aren't trampling old ground like I'm seeing with many other companies - take an old mod/chip, give it a face lift, slap a new name on it, and rebrand it as "new". I mean yes, it's new, but what we're actually buying is the aesthetics and while that's nice, it's not unique and it's getting kind of old. I think that's where Innokin is shining currently, and I applaud it.

Not what I don't like, but I think can be worked toward: Branching out. You guys have done an absolutely stellar job at hitting RDL; put out some DL stuff. Show us what you got for atties. I know Dimitris mentioned some of the stuff in the works for Innokin in the 1-on-1, but we have yet to see what's being created. Tease us a little. :drool:

In regards to the mod, the only suggestion I have is for a 217 battery option, or even a dual battery option for both 18650's and 217's. I'd stick to your brand solely if these two options were available. For the current setup of MTL and RDL with the Zenith II, it's working just fine on an 18650 simply because of the lower power setting and juice consumption. This is definitely my go-to when I head out the door because I know it's going to last through work or for odds-and-ends errand running.

Also, I want to thank you guys for not cutting out the buck/boost in your latest chip(s). I'm disappointed that some brands have gone in this direction, as it leaves a lot of eccentric builds and high ohm builds, something to be desired.

One last suggestion - give the fire button a little bit of click. I've heard some people express their desire/like for a bit of button protrusion (for wearing gloves, etc), and a "click" is nice to know when the button has been suppressed enough for firing. That's all I got.

Doneskies.

Love that you guys are continuously reaching out to us. <3

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ermolino

Ermolino Senior Member

Dec 3, 2020
    Vicenza,Italy
    1.My question is, how long can you make these disposable coils? Why don't manufacturers want to give a device a serviceable base? Vaper would choose the power that suits him.
    2.Done

• Like Like x 2
  16. Alice Kanton

Alice Kanton Senior Member

Dec 31, 2020
    FL
    Love the looks, ergonomics and weight of the mod.
    Also the features to prolong coil life.
    Zenith 2 performs well on flavour and draw options for MTL.
    Only slight niggle is the Zenith is quite weighty and makes the kit seem a bit top heavy to me.

17. Waterpala

Waterpala Super Member

Oct 19, 2020
    Denver, Colorado
    1.A very beautiful device, but with the new Zenith II it looks just great
    2.Followed

18. Drifteneg

Drifteneg Senior Member

Oct 25, 2020
    USA
    For me, the main criterion is, then it has a rechargeable battery.
    Made a subscription to all your channels and social networks. Thank you for being.

19. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    They did make the Ares and Ares2 that are rebuildable. Just not in a kit with a mod that I’ve seen.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ermolino

Ermolino Senior Member

Dec 3, 2020
    Vicenza,Italy
    Thank you for the discussion. It's just that we ordinary experienced vapers are always pleased to see a new device from the manufacturer that is equipped with a reusable coil.
    And I think many will agree with me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2