Check it out! #Giveaway & #Feedback collection time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hey ECF,

It’s Friday again. How is everyone doing this week?

We are extremely pleased that the #CoolfireZ80 has been super popular since its release!

In order to gain a better understanding of what people think about the Coolfire Z80 we would love to hear what you have to say about it.

4513.jpg

Comment below and let us know.

1. What do you like or what don’t you like about the Coolfire Z80 Zenith II kit?

2. And follow us via Pinterest and Twitter with the following link.
Pinterest:
InnokinTechnologyOfficial (InnokinTechOfficial) - Profile | Pinterest
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/InnokinStore
https://twitter.com/Innokintech

We will randomly choose the winners on August 16th.

More entries = More Chances to win.

Good luck & Thank you for your support!

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
i like that Innokin is trying seriously to do something different & better than has been done before.

There are plenty of devices w/ the same basic form & functionality as the Coolfire Z80 and Innokin could have just put their spin on one. Refresh is a real try at something new. F0 is a full function upgrade to things like Vaporesso's Pulse mode. i don't really know how well either works (yet) but the engineers are thinking beyond more-of-the-same-but-our-way.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    2. And follow us via Pinterest and Twitter with the following link.
    Done, via Pinterest.

1. What do you like or what don’t you like about the Coolfire Z80 Zenith II kit?

Apologies if this is long winded :blush:

What I like:
    The mod:
    Handfeel is amazing, and I like how it's lightweight yet made of solid materials. It's extremely comfortable to hold and use.

I love the look, the minimalist branding and the use of padded leather/suede materials. I prefer the screw in battery tab, so I like that it is used in the z80.

The fØ technology is my favourite feature. I'm absolutely loving the flavour boost I get in fØ mode. When I switch from wattage mode to fØ mode in the z80, the vape just feels more saturated with denser flavour. I'm also loving trying out the various hertz frequencies, to see what works the best for the juice I'm using.

The tank:
    I prefer the RDL type of airflow. I've found the Zenith II with the airflow wide open and 0.3ohm coil to suit me the best. The extra flavour using this combo in
    fØ mode @ 25hz, is what I like the best about this kit.

I also like the fill port, and the way it is failsafe. It's extremely easy to swap coils, even with a full tank. And I LOVE the 5.5ml capacity. The tank looks gorgeous too, especially pared up with a z80.

The kit:
    I love the combination so much that after buying and trying my first kit, I bought a second.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    What I like: As what MLEJ said, I like that you guys are going your own way to make something unique, that is also working great as well. It shows you guys aren't trampling old ground like I'm seeing with many other companies - take an old mod/chip, give it a face lift, slap a new name on it, and rebrand it as "new". I mean yes, it's new, but what we're actually buying is the aesthetics and while that's nice, it's not unique and it's getting kind of old. I think that's where Innokin is shining currently, and I applaud it.

Not what I don't like, but I think can be worked toward: Branching out. You guys have done an absolutely stellar job at hitting RDL; put out some DL stuff. Show us what you got for atties. I know Dimitris mentioned some of the stuff in the works for Innokin in the 1-on-1, but we have yet to see what's being created. Tease us a little. :drool:

In regards to the mod, the only suggestion I have is for a 217 battery option, or even a dual battery option for both 18650's and 217's. I'd stick to your brand solely if these two options were available. For the current setup of MTL and RDL with the Zenith II, it's working just fine on an 18650 simply because of the lower power setting and juice consumption. This is definitely my go-to when I head out the door because I know it's going to last through work or for odds-and-ends errand running.

Also, I want to thank you guys for not cutting out the buck/boost in your latest chip(s). I'm disappointed that some brands have gone in this direction, as it leaves a lot of eccentric builds and high ohm builds, something to be desired.

One last suggestion - give the fire button a little bit of click. I've heard some people express their desire/like for a bit of button protrusion (for wearing gloves, etc), and a "click" is nice to know when the button has been suppressed enough for firing. That's all I got.

Doneskies.

Love that you guys are continuously reaching out to us. <3

Reactions: MLEJ

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    1.My question is, how long can you make these disposable coils? Why don't manufacturers want to give a device a serviceable base? Vaper would choose the power that suits him.
    2.Done

They did make the Ares and Ares2 that are rebuildable. Just not in a kit with a mod that I’ve seen.

Reactions: YoursTruli
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread