Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
CHECK OUT THE NEW -- DPV9 ITEMS IN shop NOW

MANY NEW AND REVAMPED ITEMS

GO CHECK IT OUT NOW !!!!!

http://www.eastmall.net//Products/Products.aspx?type=100000181&name=DPV9-KR808D%20NEW!!!

DPV9 PCC Starter Kit New!!

20110417095245.jpg

DESCRIPTION:
NEW DPV9 - Starter Kit . Includes: DVP9 PCC (Personal Charger Case) Will charge 2 x DVP9/kr808 Battery and store 6 x Capsules - flat style plastic with IPHONE CHARGER PORT look vinyl inserts

NOTE: YOU NEED TO HOLD THE BLACK BUTTON BEGIN CHARGING, AND UNSCREW BATTERY NCE CHARGED, THE CHARGER WILL FIRST TEST THE BATTERY WHEN HODING , IF IT NEEDS TO BE CHARGED , THEN THE LED WILL BECOME ORANGE TILL IT IS FULLY CHARGED.

2 piece of DPV9 Disposable - One long 78mm Rechargeable Battery
1 piece of DPV9 PCC Charger Case - will charge 1x DPV9 Disposable Battery up to 9 times while away from power outlet
6pieces of DPV9 Empty Black Disposable Capsules (NEW DESIGN, AND BEST QUALITY), each Capsule will last 3-4 hours.

fuzznut

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
N.J.
Di, are these the new drip-tip cartomizers with the horizontal coil? The same ones that Bloog sells as their Maxx Fusion cartos? Also, are your DPV batteries the new style, improved auto-switch batteries, like the Bloog Maxx Fusion, with the soft rubbery texture on the batteries as opposed to the matte black style? Thanks!

To confirm, they are exactly the same as bloog cartos, I took one apart and verified. They don't come in a blister/foil pack, they are loose inside a box with the condoms on them. I like these so much that I ordered 400 of them. That should last me a couple of weeks. :)

I don't have the PCC, but I did order some batteries. The black ones are painted matte black, not rubberized, and have the improved auto switch. The silver ones do not have the new auto switch, and I don't like those. Don't have any white ones, so no comment there.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Thankyou so much Fuzznut,

your report on these is greatly appreciated ----
sometimes I have not seem the new coming in products- in real life, just on web cam,
so some of the details escape me,

and your reports help to save a lot of time from me having to go ask in staff chat-
and then come back with answers after a few days,

you all help each other, I thankyou.

so it is very helpful for you the customers to help out each other with reports and comments.

I am so grateful to you all, we have the best customers , and freinds,
you all help each other with reports and comments,

it is a pleasure to work with you all.

Huggzzz you fuzznut ---- lol

ditc

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
fuzznut, that's great news! thanks for the info. was tough to get a straight answer from anyone else. have you come across any "duds" as there had been with some of the bloog blanks? also, how are you certain that the black battery has the new switch? no primer puff needed and quickly activates and deactivates like the bloog? any idea what the cutoff time is on it? lastly, no burnt taste with a carto on a freshly charged black battery? i know that was one way for me to tell if i was using a bloog battery vs a non bloog battery because the voltage or ohms or whatever it is was different. thanks again for the info! your info will definitely secure me in a placing an order here!

fuzznut

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
N.J.
fuzznut, that's great news! thanks for the info. was tough to get a straight answer from anyone else. have you come across any "duds" as there had been with some of the bloog blanks?

Yes, some are duds. But i have learned how to fix most of them. I will accept some duds when the cost is less than half of Bloog.

also, how are you certain that the black battery has the new switch? no primer puff needed and quickly activates and deactivates like the bloog?

Yes, I took the battery apart too. I also posted the maintenance section on how to clean the sensor should you get juice in the battery and the sensor starts to act up. Pictures and all.

any idea what the cutoff time is on it?
Same as Bloog, about 6 seconds.

lastly, no burnt taste with a carto on a freshly charged black battery?

Nope, I go back and forth between these batts and Bloog batts all the time with the same carto. They BOTH are a little hot right off the charger, but settle down quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread