check out this case, its a little big but..

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkonrai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
norcal

CraigHB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Reno, Nevada
The only practical way I see to run 3 Li-Ions is in parallel with a boost module, but it's kind of risky running removable Li-Ions that way. It's fine once they've been in there a while, but if you screw up and insert a fully charged one with one that's less charged you can have dangerously high current flow. I supposed you could run 3 Li-Ions is series, the buck modules can handle as much as 14V, but charging without removing the cells will be a problem.

Looks like a great one to use for a NiMH pack. You could easily run 3 or 4 MiMH batts in series with a charger connector. There's lots of off-the-shelf pack chargers for that sort of thing and it wouldn't be difficult at all to rig something up.

Last edited:

rob5482

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
new york
Worse definitely worse. Although through reading others symptoms I have come to terms with my own stage 2. And knowing I am not alone is wonderful. THANKS GUMMY
Don't feel bad, I've crossed over to the darkside myself. Here's a similar box but it has a USB connector if that interests you:

BATTERY HOLDER FOR 4 x AA-CELL (WITH USB CONNECTOR) + SWITCH

I hate you. WHY WHY did you post that!!!! GRRRRR must resist.....resist....oh crap just ordered 3.../sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread