• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Checking in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Saw your post Ty. Hope you're staying warm and dry today. Got woke up @ 6:00am from the Oceanside Police Dept. -- a recorded msg telling us that our neighborhood is flooded. Oh oh, hot buttered rum time for sure since I'm trapped and condoned off. Just kidding, we have a back way out. Yep, I saw this thread.

HA!

Yeah... I've been taking the long way to work. The roads turn to rivers when it rains....

Just wanted to see is any even pays attention to this forum, other than the G2G posts.

Reply if your watching.

-Ty
Just recently joined the forum. Found this group, cool. Would like to attend next event, I would be coming from Ventura County. Just curious for what there usually all about or what happens at the smallest/biggest gatherings?

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Just wanted to see is any even pays attention to this forum, other than the G2G posts.

Reply if your watching.

-Ty

Hey Ty!
I met you at the gtg in Long Beach... you were nice enough to bring some attys for me, as I had blown my last one!

Hope you're having a great holiday, and wishing you and your family a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Shel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread