Not open for further replies.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Hey to All,

Before you post in a thread about how you haven't received your order or any notifications of same, please PM me your transaction details. Without this information, I then have to ask questions, which causes further delay to you and others.

It is best if you copy and paste your order details into the PM, so that I can see exactly when you ordered, what you ordered, etc.

Many thanks ~ mamacat :)

EDIT - Please only send me your info once. If you cannot tell if I received it, then you need to update your settings, so that your sent items are stored in your profile. Please give me at least 24 hours before contacting me again. Many thanks for your cooperation.

Last edited:

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
if i ever really needed to reach Chris , i just pick up the bat phone and give him a ring. but did ya know the bat-phone works both way? he called me the other day and we had a nice long chat. now how do you like that? i wonder if i got one of them big spot-lights, and shine the bat light into the nite sky. he might show up in a bat mobile.
with the e-mail order notification system in place, it is painless now. i never worry about an order from Chris. he is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread