Cheers to great customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

HmmphSea

May 13, 2009
I had to post this to let folks know how pleased I am with my first customer service encounter with Smokestik (other than their patience in answering questions before I ordered one).

I've had my ecig for three weeks now and a couple of days ago the wall charger stopped working. Just lights green all the time and doesn't charge. I wrote to Smokestik this morning asking about replacement of the charger and describing the problem. Within 15 minutes I had this response:

"Please send your mailing address and we will replace your batteries and atomizer - when you receive them, please return the two batteries and charger that came with your kit. This way we can be sure you are getting the correct replacement item."

I'll update on the follow through, but I must say I'm more than pleased for now. I was sure I'd be shipping to them, waiting until they received the return, then waiting for my replacement.

RsL

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Minneapolis
I had to post this to let folks know how pleased I am with my first customer service encounter with Smokestik (other than their patience in answering questions before I ordered one).

I've had my ecig for three weeks now and a couple of days ago the wall charger stopped working. Just lights green all the time and doesn't charge. I wrote to Smokestik this morning asking about replacement of the charger and describing the problem. Within 15 minutes I had this response:

"Please send your mailing address and we will replace your batteries and atomizer - when you receive them, please return the two batteries and charger that came with your kit. This way we can be sure you are getting the correct replacement item."

I'll update on the follow through, but I must say I'm more than pleased for now. I was sure I'd be shipping to them, waiting until they received the return, then waiting for my replacement.

Hmmm... I myself have been waiting for weeks for a refund and I get no response from either customer service or via this forum. I should of sold the thing on Ebay instead of returning it. Well, I guess as long as you don't ask for your money back they treat you good...

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hmmm... I myself have been waiting for weeks for a refund and I get no response from either customer service or via this forum. I should of sold the thing on Ebay instead of returning it. Well, I guess as long as you don't ask for your money back they treat you good...

I know this issue has been resolved but it brings up a good point. When a company, any company, issues a refund on a credit card the CC company itself has up to 10 days to put the credit back to your account. The company you bought the product from has absolutely no control over this. Funny isn't it....when they want your money it disappears in a heartbeat!

Also....that was then....and this is now. :D One of the main reasons I am here...after entertaining ya'll of course....is to free up the webmaster's time so he can take care of these kinds of issues more rapidly. And if you can read between the lines...that means NO...I do not have access to your money....arn't you glad?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread