Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I wasn't sure about starting a thread, but I've been waiting for the Cherry Vapes Ming tips to come available. I got mine today and I absolutely LOVE the way they fit my mouth. They seem to be the perfect drip tip. I got one of each color, and I'm glad I did because I think when people figure out that they're in stock, they'll go fast.

Jan

Last edited:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I wasn't sure about starting a thread, but I've been waiting for the Cherry Vapes Ming tips to come available. I got mine today and I absolutely LOVE the way the fit my mouth. They seem to be the perfect drip tip. I got one of each color, and I'm glad I did because I think when people figure out that they're in stock, they'll go fast.

Jan

Not if you don't leave a lnk. :)

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
i really like the ming but not the regular kind i just got. the ming really does have a cool feel to it
Yeah, the regular ones are pretty, and they match my REOs, but the Ming just feels perfect in my mouth. Love vaping with it...may only use them from now on. Wish they had a few more colors....I'd like one to match my Woodvil...that's why I got the Caramel Pawn...and it looks good, but doesn't feel as neat as the Ming.

I may have to buy a green Grand just to match the new green Ming I just got..... :)

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Now you decide to post your opinions....
thump.gif

:) I got the Pawn Burple to match the Nebula!

Thanks Jan for the link! :)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Now you decide to post your opinions....
thump.gif

:) I got the Pawn Burple to match the Nebula!

Thanks Jan for the link! :)

Ha...I got the Pawn Purple, too...for my Mini. And I really liked it until I got the Ming...the Ming just feels better. Way I see it, you can't have too many cool drip tips, so.... Besides, they haven't been in stock that long. I got my Pawns when the Mings weren't even available. It's not like you made a bad choice...it's just that now there's something else you can't live without.... :)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I just received 2 Pawns and a Ming and they will not fit in my 510 carto's... Does anyone have any suggestions??

Actually, one of mine fit perfectly...tight to get it on, but it went on. The other one was just tooooo tight and I couldn't get it to fit. So, I changed out the o-ring. The o-rings that I got to use with the bottles for the Mini are a perfect fit, and it went right on and was snug. Perfect. The size is: Danco #47...11/32"O.D. x 7/32" I.D x 1/16"W

Last edited:

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
All sold out except the Amethyst. :)

I knew that would happen.... I had been waiting for them to be in-stock, and when they finally came in, I got crazy and ordered one of each color. After I got them and tried them and LOVED them, I knew they wouldn't be there long. This is one time I stocked up and I'm glad about it.

On the otherhand, I have drawers full of "stuff" I bought in bulk in the past that is just taking up space. LOL

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
I knew that would happen.... I had been waiting for them to be in-stock, and when they finally came in, I got crazy and ordered one of each color. After I got them and tried them and LOVED them, I knew they wouldn't be there long. This is one time I stocked up and I'm glad about it.

On the otherhand, I have drawers full of "stuff" I bought in bulk in the past that is just taking up space. LOL

LOL, it happens...thank goodness we have vape meets around here. I just put stuff on the table.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Can anyone tell me if these are kept in stock or made to order? Shipping notice took 3 days after the order was placed. Not fast at all imo.

Just a couple of observations. I don't think CV was ready for the sudden surge of popularity and they have been changing formulas to increase the durability. They are made in the good ol' US of A.

They are stock items. COV carries CV DTs and maybe others.

Alice

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Can anyone tell me if these are kept in stock or made to order? Shipping notice took 3 days after the order was placed. Not fast at all imo.

Yeah, I had the same concern. In fact, after three days, I emailed Cheryl and asked if they'd been shipped....instead of getting an answer to my email, I got an email with the tracking number. You may have to "inquire" to get 'em shipped.

Jan

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I actually never get a shipping notice from Cherry Vape ..... it concerned me the first time but after I knew thats how it works I didn't mind.

There system is not automated at all. The web form just gives them the CC # and Cheryl puts it in manually at the office.
I don't mind the system and they are great people to deal with.

I just know for a fact that after I order the stuff will be in my mailbox in 4-5 days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread