The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cherry Vapes Ming tips are a perfect fit

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by JC Okie, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JC Okie

JC Okie REOnaut Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    I wasn't sure about starting a thread, but I've been waiting for the Cherry Vapes Ming tips to come available. I got mine today and I absolutely LOVE the way they fit my mouth. They seem to be the perfect drip tip. I got one of each color, and I'm glad I did because I think when people figure out that they're in stock, they'll go fast.

Jan

2. unsure

unsure ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Not if you don't leave a lnk. :)

3. JC Okie

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
  4. Delilah718

Delilah718 Vape Enthusiast Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 18, 2011
    In the clouds
  5. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

The Ming really is a super Tip, it also has less back wash coming back in your mouth then many of the others on the market as well as a super feel to vape from them !

6. tybin

tybin ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
    i really like the ming but not the regular kind i just got. the ming really does have a cool feel to it

7. JC Okie

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    Yeah, the regular ones are pretty, and they match my REOs, but the Ming just feels perfect in my mouth. Love vaping with it...may only use them from now on. Wish they had a few more colors....I'd like one to match my Woodvil...that's why I got the Caramel Pawn...and it looks good, but doesn't feel as neat as the Ming.

I may have to buy a green Grand just to match the new green Ming I just got..... :)

8. unsure

Now you decide to post your opinions....[​IMG]
    :) I got the Pawn Burple to match the Nebula!

Thanks Jan for the link! :)

9. bowhunterr2001

bowhunterr2001 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2011
    Beaver, Pa
    I just received 2 Pawns and a Ming and they will not fit in my 510 carto's... Does anyone have any suggestions??

10. JC Okie

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    Ha...I got the Pawn Purple, too...for my Mini. And I really liked it until I got the Ming...the Ming just feels better. Way I see it, you can't have too many cool drip tips, so.... Besides, they haven't been in stock that long. I got my Pawns when the Mings weren't even available. It's not like you made a bad choice...it's just that now there's something else you can't live without.... :)

11. JC Okie

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    Actually, one of mine fit perfectly...tight to get it on, but it went on. The other one was just tooooo tight and I couldn't get it to fit. So, I changed out the o-ring. The o-rings that I got to use with the bottles for the Mini are a perfect fit, and it went right on and was snug. Perfect. The size is: Danco #47...11/32"O.D. x 7/32" I.D x 1/16"W

12. mlinky

mlinky ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2010
    Kentucky
    All sold out except the Amethyst. :)

13. JC Okie

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    I knew that would happen.... I had been waiting for them to be in-stock, and when they finally came in, I got crazy and ordered one of each color. After I got them and tried them and LOVED them, I knew they wouldn't be there long. This is one time I stocked up and I'm glad about it.

On the otherhand, I have drawers full of "stuff" I bought in bulk in the past that is just taking up space. LOL

14. mlinky

mlinky ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2010
    Kentucky
    LOL, it happens...thank goodness we have vape meets around here. I just put stuff on the table.

15. unsure

Can anyone tell me if these are kept in stock or made to order? Shipping notice took 3 days after the order was placed. Not fast at all imo.

16. FeistyAlice

FeistyAlice ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Near Dallas Texas
    Just a couple of observations. I don't think CV was ready for the sudden surge of popularity and they have been changing formulas to increase the durability. They are made in the good ol' US of A.

They are stock items. COV carries CV DTs and maybe others.

Alice

17. FeistyAlice

FeistyAlice ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Near Dallas Texas
  18. Rhapsodies Fire

Rhapsodies Fire ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2010
    Bow, WA, USA
  19. JC Okie

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    Yeah, I had the same concern. In fact, after three days, I emailed Cheryl and asked if they'd been shipped....instead of getting an answer to my email, I got an email with the tracking number. You may have to "inquire" to get 'em shipped.

Jan

20. Big Hitter

Big Hitter Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2010
    Binghamton, NY
    I actually never get a shipping notice from Cherry Vape ..... it concerned me the first time but after I knew thats how it works I didn't mind.

There system is not automated at all. The web form just gives them the CC # and Cheryl puts it in manually at the office.
    I don't mind the system and they are great people to deal with.

I just know for a fact that after I order the stuff will be in my mailbox in 4-5 days :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.