Chest hurts and nausea

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Please understand (as has been explained) we have had many people blaming health issues and other odd symptoms on vaping... nuff said. I believe you are sincere and just want advice. Then there was the news media giving "mis-information" about lung disease that turns out had nothing to do with "regular" nicotine vaping (it was illegal "other stuff" with an additive... an oil that caused the sickness) Anyway, nobody meant to give you a hard time. Do you know the nicotine strength of the juice you liked (before buying it in bulk)? Do you know the nic strength of the new bulk juice? It is stated as mg/ml (like 3, 6, 12, 18 ect) or % (like 3, 5 which equals 30 mg, 50 mg) Also are you using the same device as before? Same coils, same wattage? All these things matter. Sorry for the "20 questions" but people here can be super helpful if you give us more info ;)

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Keep in mind menthol can cover up a problem, by numbing pain, but it won't make the problem go away. Nobody is trying to take vaping away from you, at least not permanently. But you should stop for the time being and see a doctor. Use patches if you have nicotine withdrawal symptoms.

Christyg

Jun 10, 2021
    Please understand (as has been explained) we have had many people blaming health issues and other odd symptoms on vaping... nuff said. I believe you are sincere and just want advice. Then there was the news media giving "mis-information" about lung disease that turns out had nothing to do with "regular" nicotine vaping (it was illegal "other stuff" with an additive... an oil that caused the sickness) Anyway, nobody meant to give you a hard time. Do you know the nicotine strength of the juice you liked (before buying it in bulk)? Do you know the nic strength of the new bulk juice? It is stated as mg/ml (like 3, 6, 12, 18 ect) or % (like 3, 5 which equals 30 mg, 50 mg) Also are you using the same device as before? Same coils, same wattage? All these things matter. Sorry for the "20 questions" but people here can be super helpful if you give us more info ;)
    Not saying nothing bad about anything and I don’t it to seem that way. Yes everything was the same. It was 6mg. im not even saying it was the juice. It could have gone bad I’m not sure.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Not saying nothing bad about anything and I don’t it to seem that way. Yes everything was the same. It was 6mg. im not even saying it was the juice. It could have gone bad I’m not sure.

bad juice will taste off but it's not anymore dangerous than newly mixed ejuce.

I don't think your trying to make vaping look bad, it's a legitimate question.

there is a lung disease called EVALI that came about as a result of people vaping CBD oil, which had non-water soluble products in it that was in fact dangerous.

but regular nicotine ejuice products don't have those types of ingredients (everything in ejuice is water soluble), and won't harm your lungs, at least not such as your describing your issues to be.

What your describing doesn't seem related to what your vaping... I don't think an allergic reaction to new juice would cause chest pain etc.

It does sound like you have some underlying health issues, and I'm glad you've made an appointment with your physician.

I wish you the best going forward..

Christyg

Jun 10, 2021
    So as u say aspire tank at 45watts that means u used to vape that direct lung right??? At 6mg nicotine?
    U say u like to vape a lot so how much u used to vape? How many mls or how many refills per day???
    Yes. I would fill the tank three to four times a day. Idk how many it holds. It’s the tank that came with it a old mvp 4 I had but stop working bc i dropped in lake. The new mvp5 I got last year didn’t come with a tank so I just used the one I had.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    Yes. I would fill the tank three to four times a day. Idk how many it holds. It’s the tank that came with it a old mvp 4 I had but stop working bc i dropped in lake. The new mvp5 I got last year didn’t come with a tank so I just used the one I had.

Ok so u use the Ajax tank at 45watts so maybe u use the 0.35ohm coil with it that it's recommended at 30-55watts and vaping 6mg nic juice about 3 tank fills per day and this tank can hold 2ml juice if it's the tpd edition or 5mls if it's non tpd (meaning use the bubble glass tank)

I was just thinking that 6mg nicotine juice is not anything crazy for direct lung vaping and even tho most use 3mg juices still 6 is not uncommon...
    But I was wondering maybe u was vaping more nicotine than u really need..
    Or u use a juice with a lot of PG percentage and in my case for example it was irritating me....not causing me the problems u have but just saying.

Just saying thoughts I have thats all :D

Let's see how things with your doctor appointment goes first ofc...and if it turns out you don't have any other problem (I hope u don't have btw) I would suggest try using another juice with lower nicotine let's say like 3mg and something like 70vg percentage juice in case u don't use that already with the Ajax tank I mean cause it's for direct lung cause mouth to lung vaping it's another story....

Reactions: smacuser

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I understand now... you got the mod but not the "kit"... still likely the same coils. Maybe just try lower wattage and see how it goes (like 40 watts) There is also a setting (low/norm/high or something like that) I just use norm but have never played with those settings. BTW, and I say this to everyone... sip water while vaping. Would you describe the vapor as "cool", "warm" or "hot"? I don't like hot vapor... tend towards mildly warm. I can't help you with "chest hurts" (yes, a few vapers who do high VG and chain vape at high power have mentioned that but I don't think this is what's going on with you. Nausea really just sounds like too much nic... slow down... pause between vapes and see how it goes. Even 6 mg shouldn't be too much but if you chain vape, that will get to you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread