The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Chi You Megan 318 510 Pin

Discussion in 'Mech Mods' started by mscott, Sep 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mscott

mscott Full Member Verified Member

Jun 9, 2014
    Arlington, VA
    I just picked up a Chi You Megan for $89 (dope) but this spring loaded 510 pin is killing me. The Style of Mojo sie keeps giving me errors so I'm curious where I can get my hands on the replacement 510. The place I bought it doesnt have the replacements. Does anyone know if I can swap the 510 from a chi you or king? Maybe theres a clone out there that comes with the better pin that i havent been able to find? At this point I'd rather rock clone parts than this voltage sucking vampire pin.

2. Eric Auer

Eric Auer Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 14, 2014
    PA
    I have one of these that has an adjustable pin with no spring.

26650 Chiyou Mod - 88eVape

No Idea if that would help you at all tho.

Eric

3. LPearce7

LPearce7 Full Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Dothan, AL
    I just created a similar thread. I bought the Megan 318 and the site I purchased from didn't provide the upgraded contact. I also tried to contact Style of Mojo, but have had no response as of yet. Please let me know if you find someone selling these upgraded contacts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.