• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Chicago Vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

invidregis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2008
Chicago, USA
Although I was raised in Chicago (Little Village), I currently live in Orland Park. I'm hoping to get even further from the city in the near future :D.

-shaker

Amen! If I wasn't employed by the city I would have been long gone from Chicago, Cook, Illinois. Residency rules blow!!!

eLiciafay

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2009
Naperville, IL
I'm in Naperville.

However I am so NOT typical Naperville. I wasn't raised here and the whole Naperville snootiness gets on my nerves. DH's position was eliminated and his last day of work is the end of April - we're looking everywhere for our next stop on our journey. I am SO READY to get out of here!!! I had no idea that this community was so snobby when we moved here. I love that it's very safe, and that the schools are great but DAMN the people are stuck up!

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
I'm in Naperville.

However I am so NOT typical Naperville. I wasn't raised here and the whole Naperville snootiness gets on my nerves. DH's position was eliminated and his last day of work is the end of April - we're looking everywhere for our next stop on our journey. I am SO READY to get out of here!!! I had no idea that this community was so snobby when we moved here. I love that it's very safe, and that the schools are great but DAMN the people are stuck up!

Naperville = jerks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread