The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Childproof? I'm not old enough...

Discussion in 'Eastmall-ecigarette' started by Jaco, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jaco

Jaco Full Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Sunny South Africa
    Another shipment from Eastmall, once again I'm over the moon. Well, almost...

The new childproof bottles have me stumped - I'm not sure what I need to do to get the cap off. One thing is for sure, if I cannot do it, neither can a 2 year old.

So anybody want to help out this 36 year old with instructions on getting to the Whiskey flavour? ;)

2. jeffakamax

jeffakamax Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2009
    USA
    Just wait until you run out of all your other juice... you'll figure it out even if you have to chew it off.

3. Jaco

Jaco Full Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Sunny South Africa
    Just as I posted, I finally got it - pull towards you and screw it off :) Great, off to enjoy some whiskey with my whiskey :)

4. Jaco

Jaco Full Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Sunny South Africa
    Truth be told, I already had the cap off one of by bottles after using some force. Teeth, a spoon and some sweat - not elegant, but it did the trick :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.