Chilli and or Curry flavoured e Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one I've never heard of, but maybe someone else has. If no-one has, you might have to DIY your own :thumb:

Thats kinda What i was thinking!

But its gonna take some research i guess... as i dont wanna be burning powders, But Chilli Oils??? Wonder if they are safe to vape!
thanks for the reply

Regards Neil

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
WOW I did not understand enything in this sentence!!!
Ideally about Madras strength, as i wouldnt wanna go straight to a Vindaloo, but think a Korma would be too weak for my tastes!

But welcome to the forums!!! I'm in search for a good chilli also but just found some jalapeño

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Thats kinda What i was thinking!

But its gonna take some research i guess... as i dont wanna be burning powders, But Chilli Oils??? Wonder if they are safe to vape!
thanks for the reply

Regards Neil

My rule of thumb when making juice is that I do not use anything I'm not absolutely sure will be safe. It could go horribly wrong if you make a mistake here. Inhaling substances is a very different process compared to running them through our digestive system :cry:

happydave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2013
United States
Capsaicin (/kæpˈseɪ.ɨsɪn/; 8-methyl-N-vanillyl-6-nonenamide) is the active component of chili peppers, which are plants belonging to the genus Capsicum. It is an irritant for mammals, including humans, and produces a sensation of burning in any tissue with which it comes into contact. (wiki)

so this chemical "Capsaicin" is what creates the hot or burning effect when you eat food. when you have some really spicy food in front of you and before you have even taken a bite you can feel a burning / tingling sensation in your nose. as a rule of thumb, if you can smell it you are inhaling it. now with spicy food you are inhaling extremely small quantities of the chemical Capsaicin. not enough to really matter or trigger and adverse reaction... (i do have some hot sauce made from trinidad moruga scorpion peppers and if you smell it straight out of the bottle you will have a very bad time for about 20 minutes). Capsaicin is the key ingredient in pepper spray, people report the effect of "not being able to breath" after being sprayed with peppery spray because the airways become inflamed then the person coughs a lot, your body is trying to reject the substance that is causing the inflammation.

i chain vape all day long on tobacco, fruit and candy flavor with no air way inflammation. i dont think you will be able to achieve this with a spicy substance... i might be wrong of course.. "dose makes the poison"

AthensGa

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2013
Athens, GA USA
I had to click on that link.

If they used the same chilies that are pictured, then it won't be that hot or spicy. How about some juice made from happydave's trinidad moruga scorpion peppers sauce, or maybe even ghost peppers, yeah baby.

So who is going to try the chile juice?

Probably the same people who tried crab juice.

rhean

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
hmm, well...interesting. I'm not sure about how safe the capsaicin would be to inhale, but you could create a curry taste using cumin, cinnamon, ginger, coriander vapable extracts in proportions that work for you. Add asafoetida, onion, garlic extracts, too, lol. I'm sure they exist somewhere on the net.

Last edited:

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
I do a lot of cooking with super hot chilies. I even grow my own ghost peppers, and sometimes other super hots. Often, I will put whole fresh super hots in a food processor. If I open the processor and get too close to it, I will be sorry!
Recently, I smoked a batch of super hots I got from a pepper festival. I grinded the pods in a processor. I was so excited to smell the powder that I turned stupid and smelled as soon as I opened the processor. HUGE mistake! My entire respiratory system started burning like crazy and my eyes were on fire!!
Point is, if you are going to add capsaicin to your vape, do it sparingly!! I will be trying it soon now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread