Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yeah it's confusing alright. I go to FT for an rda, and PP isn't an option, so I go to ebay, and no problem.

I haven't had or read about problems using PP for Hardware on FT. Do you recall which rda it was that you Couldn't use PP on?

BTW - As a Test I added this to my Cart and did the Check Out to see if PP was an Option.

$4.76 Dekang E-liquid for Electronic Cigarettes (50ml) - Watermelon flavor / high nicotine at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

The PP option was available. But the pay via a Credit Card was gone.

Reactions: Str8vision

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
I think the PayPal restrictions are US only...

I used to buy a lot from fasttech and used PayPal but recently went there to buy some coils and the only option they offered for paying was bitcoin... That's a payment service I'm just not comfortable with yet...
Rangar is that you my Viking king?!!! Sorry i was strolling through a thread and your avi pic caught my eye. I miss him so couldnt help but comment about it,lol.

Reactions: zahzoo

megaBlaze

Mar 13, 2015
NorCal
You should communicate with the vendor and offer to send the payment again via paypal. It's the honorable thing to do if you got the products and then you can tell us if it went through on the second try with no products tied to the payment. My hunch is the cancellation was not related to vape products but ...

I agree with this. Whenever I order from a vendor in China, 99/100 times they don't cheat me so they are pretty honorable. I only had one instance that something went wrong but it was probably a language communication issue and it wasn't for vaping products that time anyway.

Reactions: Str8vision

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
This was 2-3 months ago and I don't remember what it was, I thought it was an RTA, don't order much else there. I just tried for a Serpent Mini, and it seemed to be going ok, so I don't know.

Gotcha. Maybe it had something to do with the Manufacture?

I seem to recall that on one Manufactures (Aspire?) products that Bitcoin was the Only Option.

That, or the "Gift Card" workaround.

Reactions: salemgold

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
I think the PayPal restrictions are US only...

I used to buy a lot from Fasttech and used PayPal but recently went there to buy some coils and the only option they offered for paying was bitcoin... That's a payment service I'm just not comfortable with yet...

Pretty sure it is only Aspire products

Reactions: salemgold

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Yeah it's confusing alright. I go to FT for an RDA, and PP isn't an option, so I go to ebay, and no problem.

There are a few manufacturers that they do not allow you to use PP to buy with. In that case you just buy a GC with PP to pay for the item. Aspire is one such product. I have done this to buy Aspire coils with no problem at all.

Vaping!!!Jables

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2015
If so that could certainly be problematic for me because I only use PayPal and prepaid gift CCs for online purchases and the prepaid CCs won't work on overseas transactions. However, PayPal isn't really anti tobacco products, just anti vape. The online U.S vendors I buy pipe tobacco and cigars from (to make NETs :)) -all- offer PayPal as a payment option. The names of these vendors leaves absolutely no doubt they are tobacco retailers.
I use prepay cc with fasttech,even after August8th. I only use PayPal with efun.

San Antonio,Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread