China supplier Bestecig.com experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

robw

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2008
Austin Texas
Placed an order on 12-12 got it on 12-19 from China to Texas USA.

Wow that was fast.
I ordered a bunch of stuff including pen styles both USB and regular, lots of batteries and atomizers etc. Everything was stainless steel finish, which is actually to light weight to be steel, probably aluminum.

The finish on everything was very nice. The packaging took me 5 min to get through, basically a huge ball of bubble wrap with a shipping label on it.

I so far have tried out the USB pen style and 901 style and works well.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I have had good luck with them too rob. Fast shipping for China! I know what you mean about the wrap. I have to sign for it at the post office then ask the girl if I can use her scissors....can't wait to see what's in it! lol

I am going to order some more supplies from them too. Can't beat the prices when you have enough to make the shipping worthwhile.

Glad your experience was good! :)

Lu

Bertrand

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
dx often take a while to get and package the goods. (Ie. from one day through to four months for some unlucky orders, where they think they can get something in, and their supplier's out of stock or they've discovered their supplier is selling counterfeits.) Usually they're done in less than a week, but I've got a few orders at the moment that are taking a while.

jackolantern

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
It does not surprise me that the Chinese companies actually have excellent customer service. They are at a disadvantage in the market since many Americans and others around the world are worried that the shipping will be too much, it will take too long to get, the product will break, it will not work in the first place, etc, etc.

They know they have to work hard to get and keep business. Many Chinese products are great, but you would never know it watching the news.

danielchen

Moved On
Dec 24, 2008
China
www.jsbeline.en.alibaba.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

mrl

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2009
Wellington NZ
I received my order from them 4 days after placing it, the bad news is that I ordered 3 more atomizer and only 1 works (barely) so my running count is: 6 atomizers purchased from bestecig - only 1 works halfway decent. I spent $97 for a barely working ATM and 2 10ml bottles of juice - yay.... never again.

Hey Mad69, just email Beci and he will replace or refund, he offered to refund me when my atomiser that was 5 days old went dead but I chose to get a replacement with a new order. He responds pretty quickly.

seanmc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2008
Fairfield California
Just wondering if any of you have been ordering E-Liquid from Beci, or any other place in China. And how many bottles were you able to smuggle in? lol.

I received 20 10ml containers from him...no problem.Took about 8 days to receive here in California. Took him a couple of days to get the order together. Good guy, I've dealt with him many times with no problems. He seems to know how to label the packages correctly, if you get my drift.

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
Ness, The 103 is pretty good, I have one I've been using off and on for over a month and still on the first atomizer. The only problem with it is the fiddly carts. But if you cut 8mm off of one you can mod it to use a Janty Dura cart and vape a long time. I also have a 103 passthrough that has worked when all others have failed. I my put it up for sell some day because since I got my pipe and 801 stuff, Dura manual, and mini-pipe I don't use it anymore.
Here's a link to the cart mod if your interested.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modders-forum/6575-dura-carts-fit-dse103.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread