Chinese retro ecig manufacturers that sell direct retail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Hi, all.

I already know about Trueman and BestEcig, but I was hoping some of you can let me know of other ecig manufacturers that sell retro gear like cigalikes (808, 801, 901, etc) and even eGo style batts, 11mm and 14mm, clearos, etc. These types of manufacturers usually sell the products they make unbranded - and therefore their prices are usually extremely low even though their are selling retail. I guess you can kinda call them "factory outlets".

I'm not interested in Alibaba, DHGate, etc sellers even if they are manufacturers. Has to be real manufacturers who have their own retail websites you can order from like the above mentioned companies.

Companies like Aspire, Kanger, iSmoka, etc don't count because they don't sell older stuff besides some small clearomizers.

Thanks.

Last edited:
    • Optimistic
    Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I thought Ali Baba got shut down? IDK.

Good luck with your search I do not know what I am "missing" (thankfully, probably for the best) but I hope you find what you want.

I would say, try really terrible looking and sounding stores, but then again, they could be decent unbranded stuff, or just terrible overpriced old stock unbranded.

I wouldn't suggest a large initial order is what I am trying to say.

Anna

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I take risks :D

Seriously, I have come to the conclusion that Trueman and BestEcig are the only manufacturers that sell direct to consumer (well at least the ones that are still in business). Trueman's site is pretty much broken and does not reply to emails, so I bet most of their old models are old stock. But BestEcig is very active still, have been in contact with them several times in the bast 2 weeks. They respond rather fast. I don't believe a lot of their stock is old. Will be ordering from them this weekend.

In my research thus far, I have found that in the UK and EU, small setups like cigalikes and especially eGo/EVODS are very popular with men and women alike. It's no surprise BestEcig is still in business.

I did placed an order with Health007 and I got it in about 2 weeks. Not bad. Products are good, but I can do better with the prices. They aren't a manufacturer as far as I can tell by their pricing.

My main reason for looking for Chinese manufacturers that sell direct to consumer (other than the 2 above) is because I am looking for auto cigalikes and automatic eGo batteries on the cheap. Both place are definitely priced right, but neither have auto eGos. Automatic eGos are VERY hard to find. I will be ordering a set from Fasttech tomorrow but I have my doubts they will handle 1.6 to 1.8 ohms very well, if at all. I'm still on the fence about ordering them.

I wish FirstUnion, one of biggest (if not THE biggest) ecig manufacturers in China had a retail site. They actually have an automatic ego battery.

575d15621df01.jpg

But I'm not importing 500 of them lol. :eek: I don't care for the design, but beggars can't be choosers.

I've gone retro and I'm using my box mods less & less. I am a smoker at heart. I want to vape like I used to smoke. No buttons. I'm sick of blowing clouds, holding boxes and pushing buttons. I put up with it for many years, and it got me off cigs, but now Ive had it.

These are what the wife and I started with back in Jan 2013 and they seem to still be selling the old style ecig with cartos:
    https://www.greensmartliving.com/

Thanks, that's not a Chinese manufacturer, it's just another ecig brand. But that's a good source because their batteries are actually cheaper than any other USA cigalike brands still in business. I forgot about them. Thanks :thumb:

Reactions: stols001

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    it's probably still the same manufacturing date :danger:

Not really. Cigalikes are still being manufactured for worldwide markets. We just don't talk/hear about them as much in the USA because the vaping market here has gone a different route. It's mostly about clouds, jigawatts and nifty-looking setups.

Grensmartliving makes their sales from gas stations/c-stores, that is where most cigalikes are sold these days. Online only sales, not so much. That's why Smokeless image appears to be phasing out their brand (but they own AltSmoke and plenty of retail stores so no big deal for them). That's why 75+% of cigalike brands hat were sold mainly online are gone. That's a tough market in the USA but there is definitely a large world market out.

One of China's largest ecig manufacturers

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread