Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@Wuzznt Me . . .

There are absolutely no words that can truly express "My" sorrow and grief upon reading that your one and only beloved "Wifey" has died . . . Please know that I am sending "YOU" and your family "My" Sincerest Heartfelt Condolences . . .

0.jpg

AND - If I can be so bold . . .

From All of "Us" to "YOU" . . .

200w.gif

.​

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
There was a problem that started on Wednesday afternoon with the folding website not updating everybody's accounts as work units were sent. The work units did get received and everything finally updated on Monday afternoon. It is typical of the folding website to experience problems before a holiday, either that or the server that handles the points database overdosed on tryptophane.

Everything is normal now. I just checked both the Stanford site and Extreme Overclocking are working fine now. I also looked at your listing on Extreme Overclocking and it's not showing any points, so far, this week.

You can get more current information regarding server status from this site - Folding Forum • Index page

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Thanks for the reply.
There was a problem that started on Wednesday afternoon with the folding website not updating everybody's accounts as work units were sent. The work units did get received and everything finally updated on Monday afternoon. It is typical of the folding website to experience problems before a holiday, either that or the server that handles the points database overdosed on tryptophane.

Everything is normal now. I just checked both the Stanford site and Extreme Overclocking are working fine now. I also looked at your listing on Extreme Overclocking and it's not showing any points, so far, this week.

You can get more current information regarding server status from this site - Folding Forum • Index page

Thanks for the reply.

Well, my score on the team page( Team 223274's contributions to Folding@home) hasn't updated since sometime before Thanksgiving even though I've done several work units(a couple this week). I guess I'll give it a few days.

Reactions: awsum140

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
@3mg Meniere and @awsum140

Do you know what's going on with Folding At Home? The team page isn't updating right and when I try to go to the Team ECF Folding Forum, I get an error message. Was the team shut down?
I got kicked off for some reason several weeks ago, don't know why, but didn't go back. My contributions were minimal, anyway. I found another volunteer activity that uses both my computer and my brain. DP: Welcome We need help from Trit and Sandy. And others who have experience and/or are multilingual.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Well, you're showing an update on Extreme Overclocking, WFM, so I guess everything is back to what passes for normal. I've never even looked at the Team ECF Folding Forum, just watch the folding thread here and, if there's a problem of some sort, look at the Stanford board.

Reactions: WorksForMe

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Hi Celti! It's been quiet here in Voltville. Everyone seems to have moved on to FB. I'm still keeping an eye on this thread, vaping away on DNA gear and still working with Leo, who's not 145 pounds of "puppy", trying to get him to always, and that's the key, listen.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
I just don't do FaceBook, too darn intrusive as I have said. I value my privacy too much for that. I know that may sound like I'm a dinosaur, and I probably am, but when I signed up for FB and they IMMEDIATELY read my email address, from both email services I was using at the time, that cured me entirely. Both of those email services are no longer in use by me either. On the other hand, I've never had a problem with identity theft and I shop on line all the time.

Last edited:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
We wish you would join us on FB. :cool: The whole standard crew is over there. Except you.
I don't do FB for the reasons awsum gave and more. I thank you both though. I haven't been on ECF much for awhile except to update my AV List and thread. Seeing all the new mod gear was taking it's toll on my credit card. I think about you guys and I know Rave chats with some of you on FB. Today is her birthday BTW. ;)

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I don't do FB for the reasons awsum gave and more. I thank you both though. I haven't been on ECF much for awhile except to update my AV List and thread. Seeing all the new mod gear was taking it's toll on my credit card. I think about you guys and I know Rave chats with some of you on FB. Today is her birthday BTW. ;)
Yes, but you have plenty of opportunities for f-to-f.

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
Hey Volties,

A dear friend of mine and yours needs our help. Her daughter has started a GoFundMe to help raise money for her medical bills. Please take the time to read her story. I promise you will be moved by it. Please send the link to your friends and family. Thank you.

Click here to support Raven's Drowning in Medical Debt! organized by Adrea Bailey

Hi Terry, been there and done that for Raven. I was wondering what happened to you, especially since I don't do ECF much anymore.

Hi guys !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread