CHIT CHAT in VOLTVILLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

crbrown

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Kansas
I wonder if they are having issues or something, Im scared to try and hit submit again considering Ive already hit it like 5 times, Still waiting for the chat option to pop up to confirm what I need to do... Hell Im starting to wonder if its gonna pop up at all lol...

I believe the chat option is for after hours, I would either call or send an e-mail.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
First - GOOD MORNING - AFTERNOON - EVENING - To Everyone . . .

Now - A Few "One-to-One" Messages . . .

@ "Retriver", "TinaF", "lilac", & "kia" - Thanks for Your "Morning Wake-Up Calls" . . . although they are just a little to cheery before Coffee for ME . . . I do "like" seeing them . . . Especially Once I Have My QUOTA OF COFFEE . . . :D

@ "SandySue" - Really can't add much to what everyone has been saying to You about your stories, other then to let you know how much I enjoy reading them . . . :)

@ "reptilr" - Gotta' Love The GOOD LIFE and Your Life Downunder . . . :D
SO Enjoy Your Updates & Photos . . . :D

@ "Konstantine" - While "SteelJan" can and will never be replaced, You "Sir" are a great resource of information on so much, especially the Volt Product line - Thank YOU so much for your input about the equipment . . . I'm learning so much from You . . . :D

@ "Semi" - "I squeeze a dollar out of every nickel..." (and So do I - Always have been, guess it was getting me ready for these days, especially now that I am on disablity and have a very limited budget) . . . You are my kind of "Savy Shopper", but If you don't mind - the least you can do is share a little more info . . . I already have a great Coffee Maker - However, what is the Thermal Coffee MAKER Name & Model ? . . . AND - WHERE DID YOU GET IT FOR AT THAT PRICE ? ? ? (Oh and BTW, 2 things . . . We Need to Talk . . . AND - Just so You know . . . My Next ecig related purchase is a "Sonic Cleaner" - Got to be good and inexpensive . . . Last year I was "stupid" (because I wasn't really sure I wanted one for cleaning cartos) when a company had them on sale for $19 and didn't buy then . . . So - if You find one let me know - Okay ? ? ? )

@ "TK" - What did You Do To "Our Own Little Rodent" - I've set him up for some wonderful come backs and to get us all laughing on "The Funny Pages' Thread and NO REPLIES ? ? ? ? ;)

@ "Rave" - View attachment 90832

Last edited:
We are on live chat during the day, I just like to finish up answering most of the emails first. :D I'm online now though! I'm sorry you've had to wait on me! :blush:

If you are having trouble submitting orders, it could be the web browser you are using. We tend to have trouble with Internet Explorer- I recommend using Firefox or Google Chrome! :D
Let me know if this helps at all!

I wonder if they are having issues or something, Im scared to try and hit submit again considering Ive already hit it like 5 times, Still waiting for the chat option to pop up to confirm what I need to do... Hell Im starting to wonder if its gonna pop up at all lol...

StarChacer

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2012
Rockville, MD
We are on live chat during the day, I just like to finish up answering most of the emails first. :D I'm online now though! I'm sorry you've had to wait on me! :blush:

If you are having trouble submitting orders, it could be the web browser you are using. We tend to have trouble with Internet Explorer- I recommend using Firefox or Google Chrome! :D
Let me know if this helps at all!

Chrome has never had a problem for me!!! :vapor:

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Yea, sure missing TK's charm... Maybe we picked on him to much...

Uncle I have a sonic cleaner on my watch list, but have not seen quality and price combined yet - sounds like you should have grabbed that one. The coffee pot that I was talking about is a CuisinArt - got it at a bankruptcy clearance sale on the last day of the sale (last one - open box - never been plugged in - did not have a book - so I know how to make coffee and we sterilized it before we used it)... A lot of the time the good deals have to do with timing and being able to talk to someone. Every retailer has a recycling time on products - learn it for your local stores and you can save bucks... you have to find someone to tell you what it is though and sometimes that is hard...

Sometimes you have to buy a lot (remaining stock that is) to get a good deal. Can you resell it? Can you give them as presents? For example my wife picked up some of those Totes House Slippers last weekend they always sell at XMas - they were in the clearance area - there were nine pairs left. She bought them all for $20 or $2.22 a pair. I got two pairs - one for the RV and one for the house, she got two also, my daughter got one and we are going to give the others for gifts... Now, I could sell the last 4 for $5 each (excellent price) and ours would be free... :D

Poppie

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
Detroit, Michigan
Grape Ape Loves...
beeglegrape.gif

Grape Vape!!

:p

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
That Chat window is not on the screen??? I thought they would be open by now...Ive always used the code and points... but Ill try that an see..

You may think you did, but it doesn't allow the combination - probably just used the discount and didn't take your points. It is one or the other, but can't use both. Imagine has mentioned this many times if you want to search back the older posts.

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
Actually, in the last sale, I did use points and the code. However, my big ol' order did not earn any points to be added to my account. I think that was my loss in the end. I have only been able to combine points and code on special sales, and the order will not earn points. Now, this last time, I think I confused the system. I had to have my shopping cart reset because it was "stuck" after my order. I just simply think I will stick to the code, until my points build up, and use points alone when advantageous to myself. I'm not out to put SI out of business, heheheh, they have been pretty darn nice to me.

My browser is Opera.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
Personally, I got the Genesis. AND I don't actually add the flavors to the one liter bottles. I just put enough in a glass to make one drink and add the carbonated water to it. That way, I can switch flavors even more often. But that's just me .... and Dave. :laugh:

Carbonated tomato juice?! Blech - I can't even stand it without carbonation. :lol:

Well, I got one! Several stores nearby carry the SodaStream. I went to BedBath&Beyond because they also do the replacement carbonater thing. I bought the Genesis, which came with the machine, one carbonater, two bottles and the 12 flavor sampler. Then I added a spare carbonater, two more bottles, more flavors and white bottle caps. The lady at the store said folks get the different colored bottle caps to identify the flavors. Sounded familiar, can you say colored end caps? lol

The machine is put together and two bottles of water are chilling. After supper I'll experiment!

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Well, I got one! Several stores nearby carry the SodaStream. I went to BedBath&Beyond because they also do the replacement carbonater thing. I bought the Genesis, which came with the machine, one carbonater, two bottles and the 12 flavor sampler. Then I added a spare carbonater, two more bottles, more flavors and white bottle caps. The lady at the store said folks get the different colored bottle caps to identify the flavors. Sounded familiar, can you say colored end caps? lol

The machine is put together and two bottles of water are chilling. After supper I'll experiment!

NICE!! My closest BedBath&Beyond is an hour and a half away, so I'm forced to mail in my carbonaters for replacement. Dave and I have found that it wasn't necessary to use as much of the syrup as they suggest, but your experience may be completely different. Also, you can get all kinds of soda syrup at Sam's Club for a greatly reduced price. I purchased a couple of the clear "safe" refrigerator beverage dispensers at Walmart to hold the syrups I get from there.

I'm so excited for you! :)

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
NICE!! My closest BedBath&Beyond is an hour and a half away, so I'm forced to mail in my carbonaters for replacement. Dave and I have found that it wasn't necessary to use as much of the syrup as they suggest, but your experience may be completely different. Also, you can get all kinds of soda syrup at Sam's Club for a greatly reduced price. I purchased a couple of the clear "safe" refrigerator beverage dispensers at Walmart to hold the syrups I get from there.

I'm so excited for you! :)

BB&B is just 6 miles away from me. I was surprised to find out that Staples sells them and does the carbonater exchange! Once I've tried some of the flavors that came with it and the water flavors sample pack I bought I'll look into other sources and also check out the DIY recipes online. Your raspberry zinger tea flavor sounds good....I'm assuming you make strong tea and add it to a simple syrup, or just use the strong tea.

Right now I'm trying to keep up with forum, straighten up and run the sweeper since I'm having company tomorrow morning. I think after supper I'll make some muffins and while they're baking I'll try my first flavor. I'm glad I got the extra bottles, maybe my daughter and granddaughter will want to try some flavors tomorrow. I'll have to make sure the sodastream is out of reach of my great-granddaughter. That little 2 year old girl gets to places I would never dream she could. lol

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
BB&B is just 6 miles away from me. I was surprised to find out that Staples sells them and does the carbonater exchange! Once I've tried some of the flavors that came with it and the water flavors sample pack I bought I'll look into other sources and also check out the DIY recipes online. Your raspberry zinger tea flavor sounds good....I'm assuming you make strong tea and add it to a simple syrup, or just use the strong tea.

Right now I'm trying to keep up with forum, straighten up and run the sweeper since I'm having company tomorrow morning. I think after supper I'll make some muffins and while they're baking I'll try my first flavor. I'm glad I got the extra bottles, maybe my daughter and granddaughter will want to try some flavors tomorrow. I'll have to make sure the sodastream is out of reach of my great-granddaughter. That little 2 year old girl gets to places I would never dream she could. lol

My local Staples (only about 17 miles away) won't do it. :(

Making the tea syrup is really simple. Here are the instructions:

How To Make Flavored Syrups | Foodie Knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread