The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Chocolate Banana Cartomizers

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by terrie1, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. terrie1

terrie1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2009
    Centralia WA
    Has anyone tried these? I got these with the hard caps and they dont taste like the name at all. They taste like burnt paper.

2. SMILIN

SMILIN Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2008
    CHITOWN USA
    Try a Taryn spin, if it does not work, let me know;)

Some need t be shaken up and they come alive wonderfully, cause the choco banana are wonderful:hubba:

Enjoy

Steve

3. terrie1

Dec 16, 2009
    Centralia WA
    these are definately not right. I have reg banana, and bananas foster. These taste like tobacco or something. I have tried 3 out of the box to be sure.

4. JenJen

JenJen Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2009
    Sunny Arizona
    The Chocolate Banana Premiums are awesome! Do they all taste that way?

5. Jeff78

Jeff78 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2010
    Weatherford, OK
    Are yours hard cap or soft cap though JenJen? All mine are softcaps.

6. mmcall12

mmcall12 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2010
    Indiana
    Nothing is wrst the tasting burnt paper, I was going to order some but will wait on it till I here form you on the round the posie or what steve said... keep us updated.8-o

7. terrie1

Dec 16, 2009
    Centralia WA
    these are hard caps and I think they are old, they dont taste anything like the name.

8. mmcall12

mmcall12 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2010
    Indiana
    What is the different between the hard and soft. which ones come with the hard to the soft. I have never notice that.

9. terrie1

Dec 16, 2009
    Centralia WA
    Jeff says he gets them with the soft cap. The ones I got are the hard ones. I HATE the hard caps! I got a fruit bowl sampler that was hard capped that was old and terrible and had to be replaced with the soft caps. I think this is going to be the same outcome.

10. Firegrl

Firegrl Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 3, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    I got some Chocolate Banana carts over a month ago and I will agree they taste NOTHING like chocolate or banana. I have let them sit and have tried spinning, now taste even worse. And I was annoyed that the hard caps were GLUED on.

Was able to successfully smoke through a few and the nasty taste goes away with refill though...must have been a bad batch or something!

11. bornagainst

bornagainst Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2009
    Toronto, Canada
    terrie, if they aren't right, just send us an email at customer service and we'll look into it for you.

If it's a bum batch, we'll set it straight.

Ryan

customer_service@vapor4life.com

12. terrie1

Dec 16, 2009
    Centralia WA
    I did that Ryan, and thank you.

13. JenJen

JenJen Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2009
    Sunny Arizona
    Soft Cap, they were actually the first flavor I ever got with soft caps on them... ;)

Must be a bad batch because mine are delish!

14. terrie1

Dec 16, 2009
    Centralia WA
    UG, I hate getting sent hard caps when I order premium cartos! They are OLD!

15. dale1962

dale1962 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2009
    Charlotte,NC
    I don't think they ever came in regular cartos only premiums and the ones I got were soft caps and very good.

16. terrie1

Dec 16, 2009
    Centralia WA
    I just got a very curt email from Val saying that they dont have any cartos over a month old, so that means they are making them both in hard cap and soft at the same time, and some taste bad, and some taste "out of this world"
    I went straight to Steve about this customer service...

17. Jeff78

Jeff78 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2010
    Weatherford, OK
    Technically hard capped premiums are still premiums, so you got what you ordered. As for as being old...I'm pretty sure that carts can last quite some time before being considered old.

18. SMILIN

SMILIN Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2008
    CHITOWN USA
    Terry,

Not to worry, just request replacement with the caps you like on next order.

Steve:cool:

19. rocks82

rocks82 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 3, 2009
    Columbus
    Hi Terrie,

I'm sorry if you were unhappy with my reply. I did state that we don't have any chocolate banana that are more than about a month old since it's a newer flavor. I then simply stated the v4l policy on returns/exchanges on cartomizers or juice. I'm sorry I was not able to help you further. This is why I replied with Mark's phone number when you expressed your anger at my reply. Again, I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help but I'm only able to act within the policies that I am given.

Thanks,
    Valerie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.