Chocolate Banana Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firegrl

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.geekgods.net
I got some Chocolate Banana carts over a month ago and I will agree they taste NOTHING like chocolate or banana. I have let them sit and have tried spinning, now taste even worse. And I was annoyed that the hard caps were GLUED on.

Was able to successfully smoke through a few and the nasty taste goes away with refill though...must have been a bad batch or something!

terrie1

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Centralia WA
I got some Chocolate Banana carts over a month ago and I will agree they taste NOTHING like chocolate or banana. I have let them sit and have tried spinning, now taste even worse. And I was annoyed that the hard caps were GLUED on.

Was able to successfully smoke through a few and the nasty taste goes away with refill though...must have been a bad batch or something!

I just got a very curt email from Val saying that they dont have any cartos over a month old, so that means they are making them both in hard cap and soft at the same time, and some taste bad, and some taste "out of this world"
I went straight to Steve about this customer service...

Jeff78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Weatherford, OK
www.ninecollective.com
UG, I hate getting sent hard caps when I order premium cartos! They are OLD!

Technically hard capped premiums are still premiums, so you got what you ordered. As for as being old...I'm pretty sure that carts can last quite some time before being considered old.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I just got a very curt email from Val saying that they dont have any cartos over a month old, so that means they are making them both in hard cap and soft at the same time, and some taste bad, and some taste "out of this world"

Terry,

Not to worry, just request replacement with the caps you like on next order.

Steve:cool:

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com

Hi Terrie,

I'm sorry if you were unhappy with my reply. I did state that we don't have any chocolate banana that are more than about a month old since it's a newer flavor. I then simply stated the v4l policy on returns/exchanges on cartomizers or juice. I'm sorry I was not able to help you further. This is why I replied with Mark's phone number when you expressed your anger at my reply. Again, I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help but I'm only able to act within the policies that I am given.

Thanks,
Valerie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread