Chocolate Cream Pipe Tobacoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcdozer

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Northern VA
I got tired of buying flavored tobacco juices where I couldn't taste any tobacco. This has hit the spot for me as a sweet, flavored tobacco juice where the tobacco flavor isn't lost. The INW Dark for Pipe flavor is strong so all the others don't overpower it. FYI it's a little bit of a coil gunker, but it's not as bad as most store-bought juices.

INW Dark for Pipe 3%
TFA Double Chocolate Clear 4%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 3%
TFA Bavarian Cream 3%
FA Meringue 1%
TFA Sweetener .5%

On a new coil it's not very sweet, but as the coil breaks in it gets sweeter. If you like less sweetness than I do you can drop the Meringue and Sweetener, which might work for you.

dcdozer

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Northern VA
Do you know which of the flavorings is a coil gunker? Maybe it could be fixed with a slight change?
It's usually the sweeteners from what I understand, but if INW Dark for Pipe is a NET (I don't know if it is) that could also be it.

While it is a little bit of a gunker, it's not terrible like the stuff I used to buy in the store.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Bullcityflavors, but that was a while ago. Just went to the site and they didn't have it. I noticed Black for Pipe started to get hard to find a while ago, so that's a little concerning.
That's why I asked. I couldn't find it.

BCF does have Black Label (Dijarum)-HS and Black Mile-SC. The Dijarum shows a picture of a pipe. But, it's not even the same brand. I wonder if that's similar.

The description says "Smooth, strong and well rounded with a good honest tobacco taste."

dcdozer

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Northern VA
That's why I asked. I couldn't find it.

BCF does have Black Label (Dijarum)-HS and Black Mile-SC. The Dijarum shows a picture of a pipe. But, it's not even the same brand. I wonder if that's similar.

The description says "Smooth, strong and well rounded with a good honest tobacco taste."
Honestly those pics on Bullcityvapor seem random to me, and two different tobaccos with very different flavors will have the same pic. None of the Hangsen tobaccos I've tried are remotely close to the INW pipe flavors - but I haven't tried the Djarum. HS is also good, just very different. But now I have to find something similar to INW DforP unfortunately.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Honestly those pics on Bullcityvapor seem random to me, and two different tobaccos with very different flavors will have the same pic. None of the Hangsen tobaccos I've tried are remotely close to the INW pipe flavors - but I haven't tried the Djarum. HS is also good, just very different. But now I have to find something similar to INW DforP unfortunately.
Let us know what you find.

dcdozer

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Northern VA
I posted a question about the Dark for Pipe and Black for Pipe INW flavors on the Tobacco Thread and @IDJoel responded with this:

Those two flavors are still being made. They just don't seem to have any U.S. resellers offering them any more.:( I don't know if it was a decision based on lack of sales, or if Inawera couldn't supply enough of it, or if it was something else.

You can still buy it directly from Inawera (in Poland) through either of these sites:
-- Search - Inawera Flavors
-- e-aromashop-INAWERA GROUP

Both are reputable sites, that ECF members have used repeatedly.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
But now I have to find something similar to INW DforP unfortunately.
If you enjoy pipe concentrates; I really like INW-Am4A. It is supposed to be a riff on Amphora pipe tobacco. I have never smoked the real Amphora, and have never tried INW-Dark (or Black) For Pipe; so I can't offer a comparison. That said, I like Am4A as a stand-alone (at 3.5%), and it's a dead ringer for my Granddad's tobacco pouch (in regards to flavor and aroma).

INW-Gold ducat is another popular pipe concentrate. I have recently bought some to test, but haven't got around to trying it yet. It is another that has quite a following for a stand-alone (2-3% seems most common). It is also frequently identified as a coil killer. A blend of Am4A and Gold Ducat is also a very popular blended pipe tobacco base.

Both concentrates have been discussed at length in the Tobacco thread. Search for them by name, to wade through the 236 pages a little easier.

I don't know how, or if, either of these might sub for your Black or Dark, @dcdozer. But, I thought I would throw them out there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread