The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Choices of Rebuildable Atomizers

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by Kencalise, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kencalise

Kencalise Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2011
    Toronto
    Hey, guys! Didn't come to ECF for half year. It seems that they invented the Rebuild-able Atomizer.
    It makes me a bit confuse that there r so much Rebuildable Atomizer. such as, genesis, hybrid,etc.
    I was looking for the Zenesis standard, but they r out of stock.
    So, i am looking for the Rebuildable Atomizer that can see through, using mesh as wick, and capacity about 3 - 5ml.
    What r the choices that suit my need?
    Thank you for sharing!:vapor:

2. djwyman

djwyman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2012
    Lake Charles La
    most of the rebuildables are hard to get as they are made in small runs other than the new phoenix style ones but they don't really fit what your looking for.

3. Kencalise

Jul 18, 2011
    Toronto
    How about the DID?
    I am going to get L-RIDER 4.0(Lavatube) with the DID, is it a good match?

4. djwyman

djwyman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2012
    Lake Charles La
    I don't know much about them other than that they come from greece and again hard to get. But I bet it would look sharp on a chrome lavatube.

5. Kencalise

Jul 18, 2011
    Toronto
    That's the color i want to get!!!:vapor:

6. rondasherrill

rondasherrill Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 19, 2012
    Valhalla
    What about the S&S Defcon? It seems to get alot of press. It is basically the same as the Genesis Line. Uses SS Mesh wick, has a window to see the juice, but it only holds about 2mL...

EDIT: Or there is the Atom, that has 3mL or 5mL options...

Found this on another thread that lists all the current rebuildables. http://www.vapersforum.com/showthread.php?t=40504

7. RsK0807

RsK0807 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

i recommend the DiD. it may take a little extra time to get your hands on one since they Blew up after a few youtube vids got out... But the wait shouldn't be too long. They have the DiD, Short DiD (which is a few mm shorter), and the mini DiD.
    Check em out at e-vape.gr
    Also, a youtuber, RiP Trippers is about to release a Genesis atty called the AC9 in a few weeks. Check that out at AC9PromoPoster

8. The Hill Giant

The Hill Giant Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2012
    Providence
    Get the DID. It meets all your criteria, plus you don't need to stalk the forums to buy one. You just go to their website. The build quality is impeccable, and it's been out long enough that the kinks have been worked out. Plus the maker is an awesome guy and has great customer service.

9. UnFettered_Soul

UnFettered_Soul Exalted Grand High Poobah Verified Member ECF Veteran

I agree with the above....
    DID, Defcon or Atom.

10. frequentj

frequentj Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2010
    Louisville, KY
    My vote would go for the DID, as well. Even the standard is shorter than the def con mini, and it holds quite a bit more. It is heavy, but the clear tanks will help lighten it up a bit.

11. Kencalise

Jul 18, 2011
    Toronto
    It looks nice! Thanks, dude!

12. Thomas Simms

Thomas Simms Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2010
    Modesto, CA
    One i could suggest is the RATank by DFWVapor. Its clear and holds 3mL and looks very sturdy built. I dont have any experience with RBA's but this is going to be my first choice. And from what ive heard not very long wait time and no co-ops for this.

13. Kencalise

Jul 18, 2011
    Toronto
    I noticed theRAtank by dfw be4, but i am not sure is it using mesh as wick.

14. The Hill Giant

The Hill Giant Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2012
    Providence
    One thing I forgot to mention that you should consider: If you need these to be very portable, and by very portable I mean, put them in your pocket, might turn on their side at some point or even get flipped upside down, you want to avoid genesis atomizers. If that's the case, go Penelope. If not, what I said earlier about the DID stands.

15. reeftivo

reeftivo Super Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2010
    Chino, california
    The RA tank can easily be retrofitted for mesh. It doesn't come with mesh but the configuration of the top cap assembly allows for just about anything you want may want to try on it

16. Kencalise

Jul 18, 2011
    Toronto
    Do u mean that if i put the genesis atty in the pocket, it will turn on their side?
    Couldn't genesis atty can be tilt when we want it?
    I usually put my pv in the pocket of my jacket(the pocket from the inside, i don't think the atty can be up side down), but i just don't understand what is turn on their side mean. :confused:
    I am sorry to asking this question but i am very new into Rebuildable Atomizers.

17. rondasherrill

rondasherrill Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 19, 2012
    Valhalla
    What they are trying to say is, genesis atomizers have a tank filled will liquid and a hole that the wick is fed through. If the atomizer is tilted too much, the liquid will come out of that hole, since SS mesh wicks are made kinda like a permeable tube. Obviously if it is tilted and the liquid comes out of that hole, it could be very messy.

18. Kencalise

Jul 18, 2011
    Toronto
    :ohmy:Wow, u guys r so professional in this. But, dont worry.
    It won't leak, that's why i wear jacket all the time.:laugh:
    i only put it in the jacket, won't put it in the pocket from jeans.

19. mokaction

mokaction Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2012
    Ventura, CA
    A DID all the way. Also if you can afford it also get. Provari v2. You will never be sorry.

20. skigro

skigro Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2012
    Cross Plains, WI
    I was thinking of getting a RAtank but now I believe I've changed my mind. I am gonna go with a DID. Looks nicer and seems to be easier. Thanks guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.