Choices of Rebuildable Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kencalise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Toronto
Hey, guys! Didn't come to ECF for half year. It seems that they invented the Rebuild-able Atomizer.
It makes me a bit confuse that there r so much Rebuildable Atomizer. such as, genesis, hybrid,etc.
I was looking for the Zenesis standard, but they r out of stock.
So, i am looking for the Rebuildable Atomizer that can see through, using mesh as wick, and capacity about 3 - 5ml.
What r the choices that suit my need?
Thank you for sharing!:vapor:

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
What about the S&S Defcon? It seems to get alot of press. It is basically the same as the Genesis Line. Uses SS Mesh wick, has a window to see the juice, but it only holds about 2mL...

EDIT: Or there is the Atom, that has 3mL or 5mL options...

Found this on another thread that lists all the current rebuildables. http://www.vapersforum.com/showthread.php?t=40504

Last edited:

RsK0807

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Columbia, Pennsylvania, United States
i recommend the DiD. it may take a little extra time to get your hands on one since they Blew up after a few youtube vids got out... But the wait shouldn't be too long. They have the DiD, Short DiD (which is a few mm shorter), and the mini DiD.
Check em out at e-vape.gr
Also, a youtuber, RiP Trippers is about to release a Genesis atty called the AC9 in a few weeks. Check that out at AC9PromoPoster

Kencalise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Toronto
i recommend the DiD. it may take a little extra time to get your hands on one since they Blew up after a few youtube vids got out... But the wait shouldn't be too long. They have the DiD, Short DiD (which is a few mm shorter), and the mini DiD.
Check em out at e-vape.gr
Also, a youtuber, RiP Trippers is about to release a Genesis atty called the AC9 in a few weeks. Check that out at AC9PromoPoster

It looks nice! Thanks, dude!

Kencalise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Toronto
One i could suggest is the RATank by DFWVapor. Its clear and holds 3mL and looks very sturdy built. I dont have any experience with RBA's but this is going to be my first choice. And from what ive heard not very long wait time and no co-ops for this.

I noticed theRAtank by dfw be4, but i am not sure is it using mesh as wick.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
One thing I forgot to mention that you should consider: If you need these to be very portable, and by very portable I mean, put them in your pocket, might turn on their side at some point or even get flipped upside down, you want to avoid genesis atomizers. If that's the case, go Penelope. If not, what I said earlier about the DID stands.

Kencalise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Toronto
One thing I forgot to mention that you should consider: If you need these to be very portable, and by very portable I mean, put them in your pocket, might turn on their side at some point or even get flipped upside down, you want to avoid genesis atomizers. If that's the case, go Penelope. If not, what I said earlier about the DID stands.

Do u mean that if i put the genesis atty in the pocket, it will turn on their side?
Couldn't genesis atty can be tilt when we want it?
I usually put my pv in the pocket of my jacket(the pocket from the inside, i don't think the atty can be up side down), but i just don't understand what is turn on their side mean. :confused:
I am sorry to asking this question but i am very new into Rebuildable Atomizers.

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
Do u mean that if i put the genesis atty in the pocket, it will turn on their side?
Couldn't genesis atty can be tilt when we want it?
I usually put my pv in the pocket of my jacket(the pocket from the inside, i don't think the atty can be up side down), but i just don't understand what is turn on their side mean. :confused:
I am sorry to asking this question but i am very new into Rebuildable Atomizers.

What they are trying to say is, genesis atomizers have a tank filled will liquid and a hole that the wick is fed through. If the atomizer is tilted too much, the liquid will come out of that hole, since SS mesh wicks are made kinda like a permeable tube. Obviously if it is tilted and the liquid comes out of that hole, it could be very messy.

Kencalise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Toronto
What they are trying to say is, genesis atomizers have a tank filled will liquid and a hole that the wick is fed through. If the atomizer is tilted too much, the liquid will come out of that hole, since SS mesh wicks are made kinda like a permeable tube. Obviously if it is tilted and the liquid comes out of that hole, it could be very messy.

:ohmy:Wow, u guys r so professional in this. But, dont worry.
It won't leak, that's why i wear jacket all the time.:laugh:
i only put it in the jacket, won't put it in the pocket from jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread