choosing a BIIIG battery, no clue need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

erulastiel

Sep 12, 2013
liverpool UK
:confused:

i want one of those batteries that are 2000mah+ but i have no clue as to which ones are good quality and long lasting but still pretty cheap. i saw one on ebay called the lava tube at a bit of a ''purse looks at me and laughs'' price of £50 (approx $80)

i was HOPING someone knows of one that doesnt exceed about £20 (approx $32) even if i have to import it cause its not available in the uk.

any help would be great xx
:nun:

Jsucool76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Boca Raton, FL
oh, an im not to bothered about what it looks lik just as long as its not ridiculously big haha, i do like the long cylinders shaped ones but im not to fussy

The MVP is great like others have said, and it has a built-in battery. HOWEVER, if you're looking to buy a different mod, be aware most don't come with batteries unless you buy them in a kit. So you'll be paying for the mod...and then seperately for the battery to go inside of it and power it.

erulastiel

Sep 12, 2013
liverpool UK
I have an 1100 battery that came with my Evod. That last me all day and I pretty much vape all day when I am not at work. It helsp that I have two of them.

im the same, i have a 1100 and a 650 and they last me all day but id rather have 1 large battery that lasts me more than a day so i dont have to worry if i forget to charge one of them. pls its a nuscance carrying the extra battery around all the time =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread