Chris and Sean Review the Penstyle from Puresmoker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris From Cali

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
YouTube - Esmoketalk.com - Penstyle Review from Puresmoker

We review the Penstyle from Puresmoker

(For new comers and googlers although we hope you enjoy our forums, we recommend you sign up here at E cigarette forum as the member base is insane! Lots more experts We're just a couple guys with to much time on our hands!)

Chris From Cali

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I did a review of the SuperMini a WHILE back. In fact it was my first review but it wasn't from Vaporguys.

I'll look into the Mini Foger but unfortunately we only have some much buying power ;)

If you like the outtakes do a search for our V Blog #2 (Ton of Bloopers)

Last edited:

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com
I did a review of the SuperMini a WHILE back. In fact it was my first review but it wasn't from Vaporguys.

I'll look into the Mini Foger but unfortunately we only have some much buying power ;)

If you like the outtakes do a search for our V Blog #2 (Ton of Bloopers)

I've seen all your videos :D

The Super-Mini you reviewed was the RN4081, which seems to be the most common Super-Mini. From what I understand, the JOYE306A from VaporGuys is better than the common Super-Mini and is from a different manufacturer.

Perhaps you guys could do an "old school" vs. "new school" Super-Mini comparison ;)

Chris From Cali

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks for the review Chris!

My question is, Puresmoker's Pilot or Penstyle, which to get?

IMO The Penstyle is the only way to go so long as you don't mind the size. Sean was using the M401 and didn't have much luck with it. In fact his Peewee worked better than his 401 did.

@Figurehead what's wrong with your Penstyle?

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
I got the penstyle in black with blue leds and a spare atomizer. I fully charged each battery and did everything right/needed to start vaping. With the atomizer that came with it, I got nothing from one battery, dragged and dragged and dragegd and couldn't get the led to even stay on for more than a quick blink. Then I tried the 2nd battery and just barely got any vapor after dragging so hard I popped a vain in my head. Then I switched out atomizer and tried again with the exact same results. I even dripped 2 drops on each atomizer and got NOTHING.

I'm bummed out because everyone says how great they are and mine hasn't worked yet.

Chris From Cali

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
If you suck on the battery (each one) without the atomizer does it turn on? If not then looks like you've got a crap battery. Unfortunately this is just bad luck.

Do you only have one atomizer? Sounds like that could be bad as well. If you ordered from Puresmoker I would just return the kit and have him send you a knew one. My kit worked right out of the box with now issues, massive vapor and a VERY easy draw.

spradling

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
IMO The Penstyle is the only way to go so long as you don't mind the size. Sean was using the M401 and didn't have much luck with it. In fact his Peewee worked better than his 401 did.

@Figurehead what's wrong with your Penstyle?
Don't mind the size at all. I just went from a supermini to a Penstyle and I'm loving it, much better battery and cartridge capacity.

I'm just looking around because I'm thinking of maybe buying wholesale and importing to my country. I'm comparing prices and quality of devices, reading the forum a lot :)

The thing with the pilot is that it has an electromagnetic battery right? Which is pretty sensitive. My penstyle has this battery and I'm not liking it so much. Is Pure Smoker's penstyle mechanical? If so I'm buying it to give it a try.

Chris From Cali

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Don't mind the size at all. I just went from a supermini to a Penstyle and I'm loving it, much better battery and cartridge capacity.

I'm just looking around because I'm thinking of maybe buying wholesale and importing to my country. I'm comparing prices and quality of devices, reading the forum a lot :)

The thing with the pilot is that it has an electromagnetic battery right? Which is pretty sensitive. My penstyle has this battery and I'm not liking it so much. Is Pure Smoker's penstyle mechanical? If so I'm buying it to give it a try.

I think the Penstyle is mechanical. Although to be honest I'm not sure. How are you able to tell the difference?

spradling

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I think the Penstyle is mechanical. Although to be honest I'm not sure. How are you able to tell the difference?
I can't post links... so go here:

e-cigarette-forum.com > Supporting Suppliers > AnyCigarette > Batteries: Electromagnetic Sensor vs Mechanical Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread