Status
Not open for further replies.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
So, I ordered from Chris at myfreedomsokes.com the other day. Found out he lives in Charlotte where my mom lives and since Im here for her hip replacement surgery, decided to ask him if he wanted to save himself the shipping and me the wait and meetup so I could grab my order. Not only did he offer to bring it to me at the hospital, but was a really cool guy!!! I dont know many people that would do this and once meeting him, we talked for a bit and found we had alot in common. Such a great guy with such a great product deserves to be talked about so here I am...

A HUGE thanks to you Chris and hope you had a GREAT night! I only got around to trying one flavor so far (jolly rancher pineapple) but I gotta say I really like ur liquids and being local...Im happy to say Ive found a new supplier!:)

(did I mention I love Jagerbombs?):lol:

Everyone Ive bought from has been AWESOME and theres still my regular suppliers that I will always buy from, but Chris has some flavors my reg.'s dont have and after meeting him and seeeing what an awesome guy he is, he DEF has a lifelong customer here!!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN CHRIS-UR AWESOME!!!!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread