Chris's Truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
I'm sure this has been asked before, but since I can't find it...

Do you really have a gigantic ecig mounted on your truck, or is that a PhotoShop jobby? What's it say on the side of it? I can't make it out.

Any plans to make it a working model? :shock:

For people that might not know what I'm talking about, behold:
meetsmoke_img2.png

Last edited:

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
It is real and fully functional. I did have to turn the truck in...lease ran out. But it is going in my new truck soon. It is 14' x 8" PVC. It has red led tip that glows like an e-cig and I did think of everything! It has a remote controlled fog machine in it. True to life as it gets. Blows smoke and lights up. Been pulled many times thinking I was on fire. Plan to install the smaller version on my custom Golf Cart. MCR Mobile Marketing.

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
It is real and fully functional. I did have to turn the truck in...lease ran out. But it is going in my new truck soon. It is 14' x 8" PVC. It has red led tip that glows like an e-cig and I did think of everything! It has a remote controlled fog machine in it. True to life as it gets. Blows smoke and lights up. Been pulled many times thinking I was on fire. Plan to install the smaller version on my custom Golf Cart. MCR Mobile Marketing.

That is awesome! When you get it all hooked up on your new truck you gotta give us all a video of that thing in action!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread