Christmas Gift...is the proVari worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying2Live

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
New Jersey
so for Christmas I'm gonna ask the girl for a very very nice VV mod. first thing that came to mind was the proVari. now I've made mistakes in the past jumping and ordering the first thing I have set in my mind and end up being unhappy in the long run. now I haven't heard many people say they were unhappy with this device. Im wondering is there something better out there? or devices very very similar to the proVari that are compared?

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
I love my provari and VV in general . It is well built and if you don't mind being seen with it then I can't think of a better gift . It is the one of the top mods you can buy and makes you feel you have something special which you do . If price is a concern you can find other mods that maybe be good enough but they will never be quite like the provari but then again I am biast .

TheJack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
P.A.
Its worth it. i have had mine for a few months now and purchased one for the woman. the only downfall i have with it is that i dont like taking it to work. i work with Jackhammers / hammer drills and cement. i purchased a Mantis for work but i hate putting dowm the Provari. if you do get the Provari get the extension cap and pick up some Trustfire 2400mah batteries.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Unless your looking for a feeder the Provari and Darwin are the top PVs out right now with more combination of features and protection than any of the others, they also show it in the price.

Best is going to be subjective to what the user is looking for. I personally don't need or want everything they offer. VV, ease of adjustment and good battery life in a tube was all that really mattered to me so I went with another and saved a few bucks but you can't go wrong with either one of those if your looking at the cream of the crop.

Last edited:

Wrainn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Louisiana
www.bayouswampjuice.com
I absolutely love love love my Provari. Provape came out with their own batteries for the ProVari and now I only have to change my batteries every few days. Also, If I put the wrong Ohm carto or atty on the ProVari, it lets me know. I love being able to vape the watts I want with little frustration. You can't go wrong with this.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Do it. I promise you won't be sorry. I don't use anything on it but power up,power down,and shut off. The thing about the Provari is it's so well made. It has a nice weight to it so it's not falling over when you put a tank on it. It lasts all day on one battery.The TH is fab and so is the flavor.It's consistent with no learning curve other than finding your sweet spot. and no squonking or refilling if you use a tank on it..You will end up selling your other mods or putting them away. It's a vaping workhorse.
It's not even expensive when you consider how much we spent on analogs per month.I know I spent over $159.00 a month on analogs.
I'll quit following you now Drott.LOL

I've been thinking hard on getting one.But don't realy need the toys and whisels it has. I just adjust my VVs to taste.So still thinking on it.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
All good points and true.
I absolutely love love love my Provari. Provape came out with their own batteries for the ProVari and now I only have to change my batteries every few days. Also, If I put the wrong Ohm carto or atty on the ProVari, it lets me know. I love being able to vape the watts I want with little frustration. You can't go wrong with this.

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
2 years of buying every new toy and trading/selling new toy........Now I have 2 Provari's that simply do the job......I determine what volts/ohms I use on any given day for any type/flavor of juice:) Pair it with a Jonboy USMC tank and it's as good as it gets:) Just had to do a shout out for my favorite, best working and best looking tank:):)

I need to quit advertising these tanks or I'll never get another in the sale:)

Last edited:

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Ok, we need at least one nay sayer, right. I'm not really going to say nay lol. What I will say is that you should consider your own needs. In my mind, vv is only worth while for the good folks that like several different types of juices with several different attys/cartos. Just dial up what you need and go. That's not needed for everyone though. I'm happy with my ego and e-power with a 2.0 ohm atty or a 2.5 ohm topcoil and I have all the variation I need. I'm not guessing at this either, because I also have a 5vPT, and I've used 2.4 ohm attys, 3 ohm topcoils, 1.6 ohm duel coils and so on.

What I'm thinking about next is a bottom feeder (vmod in my case lol). Just a thought. Good luck with whatever you decide and happy vaping.

ProsperityGal

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Prosperity, SC on Lake Murray
Have one shipped to me, and I will test it for you....no charge. If it tests ok, I will let you know before Christmas so you can ask the "girl" for one for Christmas. I don't mind doing this for you...it is the season for giving!

Heh heh heh!

You're a slick one. Let us know if it works for you!

ProsperityGal

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Prosperity, SC on Lake Murray
so for Christmas I'm gonna ask the girl for a very very nice VV mod. first thing that came to mind was the proVari. now I've made mistakes in the past jumping and ordering the first thing I have set in my mind and end up being unhappy in the long run. now I haven't heard many people say they were unhappy with this device. Im wondering is there something better out there? or devices very very similar to the proVari that are compared?

Check out the review that I just posted......

Jeremy-WI

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2011
SW WI
I really like mine, had it for a couple months now. I can turn the voltage down to 3.3 to use with the very low resistance atties/cartos, and I run my 2.0 ohm boges anywhere from 3.6-4.4V depending on where the juice has the best flavor. You can get the ego adapter and run the ego tanks and EMDCC's

I ordered mine with the standard 18490 batts and they last me about 8-12 hours of casual vaping for me- that means chain vaping for the 30 minute ride to work and during breaks at work

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread