The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Christmas gift suggestions

Discussion in 'Requests for Opinions/Reviews' started by hazmattack, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hazmattack

hazmattack Full Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2009
    silver city nv
    So, I recently introduced a friend of mine to vaping, with an mv box mod I assembled. 3.7 volt seems to be just right for her,3 days later, she was all done smoking...:D I also found out that blue is her favorite color, so I have been searching for an e-cig/pv/mod that would be suitable for a semi experienced vaper. Although she likes the box mod with the 3.5 giant cartos, I have a feeling, a tube mod or another box mod would be just as acceptable, if it were blue. This is where it has been tricky. I thought I found a great deal on a riva, but it turns out the supplier is out of stock. So, I was hoping if I throw it out there, I might get some suggestions for a suitable Christmas pv. Ty in advance for any suggestions...Dan
    (ps, did I mention it needs to blue? :))

2. house mouse

house mouse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2010
    BFE
  3. house mouse

house mouse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2010
    BFE
  4. hazmattack

hazmattack Full Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2009
    silver city nv
    Ty house mouse I took a look at the parkes vaping site, with the option of an 18650 and a 510 carto, I think that will be a great choice. Ty for the suggestions...:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.