Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
I think it was a great choice by the fest crew on location, I just hope the anti crew doesnt continue with the staging of counter events that have been done in the past. Unity and taking it to the capital would go over very well.

I can understand some of the strife but in the end we are all in the same struggle and as the stakes go up the importance of working together is amplified. The differences in the early days end up looking like inconsequential points on the big map.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
May take a couple of days before I can get some pics of the Mini ZMax taken. Next couple of days are busy for me.

I've not used a Mini Zmax before. I loaded the batteries in it as soon as I got it. Slapped an already set up IBTanked from my Mini Provari on it (a 22mm XL), which looks pretty top heavy on it. The ZMax is slightly slimmer than the Provari. Not familiar with the mode functions and not having the time to look in the owner's manual, I somehow got the voltage where I wanted it. I've been vaping on it for about an hour and I am really liking it. I can't wait to put the new IBTanked on it.

It's always fun to get a new mod. :)

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
I agree 100%, new mods are always the best for at least a few days ;) It is slim and I prefer 19s on them because as you noted it is smaller than the tank. If I get around to doing a ring for these it will certainly be for a 19mm tank.

No worries on the pics, I was just pullin your leg a little.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Got mine today also. WooHoo. Charging batteries now.
Thanks Again OCD :)

Vape On
:vapor:

I was so surprised to find this package in my mailbox today!

ZMax Mini in silver, SS IBTanked, 2 18350 imr batteries, and a Nitecore Intellicharger i2. WOOT!! :headbang:

Thank you so very much to OCD, the Mrs, and the Offspring. Best Christmas present ever. I hope yours was just as special. :thumbs:

Lynn (BADITUDE)

catcamera-Pics_b.jpg~original

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I was told.....

Really enjoying the Zmax mini. Thanks again and Happy New Year!

And thanks, Baditude, for your blog entries on cartomizers. These are my first, and you know what that can be like.

Woo hoo! Got my awesome package in the mail yesterday!!! I love everything I was given. Thank you so much OCD! I will have to post pics when I get a chance to :)

Vape On
:vapor:

Have a Very Happy (and Safe, DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE) New Year Everyone :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread