Christmas is coming!! What's on your vaping list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshVapour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
wales, UK
Hi all..

christmas is getting close and as it's a time extravagance is some-what allowed, I've been taking a look at what to include in my letter to father christmas.

I'd love the innokin Itaste 134..

INNOKIN-134-2.jpg

What would be your ultimate christmas vape gift?.. :vapor:

WelshVapour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
wales, UK
Well I'm writing to Santa postal code HOHOHO for a fair resolution from the FDA.

Oh and my 2 front teeth.

Could use a new pair of trainers as well.

Oh wait Vape stuff, ahem well the mini 134 kinda tickles my fancy, hint hint.

front teeth - please address this issue to the tooth fairy, santa only delivers, the tooth fairy will deliver and install said front teeth.

Trainers, ok i'll do that i suppose.

134 mini - <looks around at all the kind vapers here>, anyone?? :p

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
front teeth - please address this issue to the tooth fairy, santa only delivers, the tooth fairy will deliver and install said front teeth.

Trainers, ok i'll do that i suppose.

134 mini - <looks around at all the kind vapers here>, anyone?? :p

Knew u would know what trainers are, hehe. Can I get them signed by Tom Jones?

WelshVapour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
wales, UK
Since all I've been vaping are "subpar" juices, I might buy myself quality juice to vape during the holidays and new years.

Sounds like a plan, any ideas what flavours?

what are trainers???? :lol:

I want a Provari from Santa Clause,,,,,,,,,

Let's hope you're on the nice list this year then! :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Okay, I think this is the third time this has come up this year. Before I've said I hoped for a well-reasoned FDA decision. The FDA’s recent release doesn't seem to give us much hope for that. Bearing that in mind, I hope that a lot of really very angry, well-informed vapers give the FDA utter, unabashed hell and are able to bring to light the current understanding of TRT to all smokers being strangled, and worse, by big tobacco. I want us, Dear Santa, to continue on our path, without penalty and prejudice, to rid ourselves of BT, BP and allow ourselves to rid us of this heinous legal addiction. That would be sooooo way cool. It’s also pretty damned cool that the previous posters have an awesome sense of humor. If nothing else gets us through, humor will. Santa, please give Rudolph and the other reindeer an extra carrot for a job well done, and, needless to say, cookies and milk all the way around. Thank you and Merry Christmas! Rock on. :)

WelshVapour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
wales, UK
Okay, I think this is the third time this has come up this year. Before I've said I hoped for a well-reasoned FDA decision. The FDA’s recent release doesn't seem to give us much hope for that. Bearing that in mind, I hope that a lot of really very angry, well-informed vapers give the FDA utter, unabashed hell and are able to bring to light the current understanding of TRT to all smokers being strangled, and worse, by big tobacco. I want us, Dear Santa, to continue on our path, without penalty and prejudice, to rid ourselves of BT, BP and allow ourselves to rid us of this heinous legal addiction. That would be sooooo way cool. It’s also pretty damned cool that the previous posters have an awesome sense of humor. If nothing else gets us through, humor will. Santa, please give Rudolph and the other reindeer an extra carrot for a job well done, and, needless to say, cookies and milk all the way around. Thank you and Merry Christmas! Rock on. :)

I kinda expected this thread to have been covered before but I'm unoriginal :D.

That's a pretty decent list, I'm sure you'll be obliged, santa does enjoy selflessness so.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread