CHRISTMAS VAPE/E-Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtoType

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
New Jersey
Hey what is everyone's idea or what a Christmas type e-juice should be. Since Xmas is going to be coming in the next couple months. What does everyone think? It'd be fun. Maybe eggnog? I don't know. But I'd definitely like to know because I'd like to be prepared for it when it comes! :p

Edit: Is there a pumpkin spice juice for October/November? I love the seasonal pumpkin spice from Starbucks--and that is the only thing I like from them.

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
Capella has Eggnog and Pumpkin Pie Spice flavor drops. I've tried both and they are pretty accurate. What I'd like is a Spiced Apple Cider liquid. I always make a crockpot full of Apple Cider at Thanksgiving and Christmas and it never feels like the holiday without that smell wafting through the house. And this year should be even better since I can smell things better. No I'm going to have to figure out a way to reproduce the flavor in a nic liquid...maybe Apple with a touch of clove and orange (I make my cider by sticking whole cloves in an apple and an orange and putting that in the crock pot with a good brand of apple cider).

Casey C

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
Fort Wayne, IN
evolvers.net
Hey what is everyone's idea or what a Christmas type e-juice should be. Since Xmas is going to be coming in the next couple months. What does everyone think? It'd be fun. Maybe eggnog? I don't know. But I'd definitely like to know because I'd like to be prepared for it when it comes! :p

Edit: Is there a pumpkin spice juice for October/November? I love the seasonal pumpkin spice from Starbucks--and that is the only thing I like from them.

oh no you did not just steal my ideas! :p

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...rs-welcome-your-suggestions-2.html#post541989

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Eww! I found this site, think its completely sick!

Decadent Vapours for Discerning Vapers
most of the flavors look good, but as you go down, it gets pretty gross, roast chicken, roast beef, chili pepper.
Idk who would even wanna vape those!

Me. After three months of Janty's RY4, Cappuccino and JC's Tennessee Cure being my top three flavors, Decadent Vapours Habana Reserve, Absinthe and Black Currant have broken into that top braket. I tried and traded the roast beef - which actually tastes like roast beef to me - but found someone who didn't like the Habana as much as I and wanted to try the roast beef so we swapped. DV came up on a 'what juice is not sweet' thread where someone wanted a break from that. DV provides that although I hear their sweeter juices are good too - Coconut ice, apple pie, tiramisu and a few others. The Black Currant is like a dry cabernet -ie. not that sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread