Status
Not open for further replies.

asnider123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
The Original ModFather, USA
My wife and I will be putting another vaping care package for the Marine unit we all helped out earlier this Fall. To all of you ECF'ers who helped us out the first time we send our sincere thanks.

We have already acquired two boxmods, a GreenSmartLiving kit, complete with hard case and 3 additional boxes of cartos, and a small variety of juices. We could sure use more of vaping hardware, usable batteries and e-juice, we want to send a great selection to the guys in Afghanistan. I, myself, will build some equipment to send as well. My wife will be filling off the box(es) with homemade cookies too.

We were told that we should get the box in the mail be the 10th of December in order to get it over there by Christmas. If it doesn't get there in time, it will still make a great New Year's Care Package LOL

If you are interested in becoming involved, please email me at alans.ecf@gmail.com .. last time I ran out of PM space, so I set up this email address, which has no such limit.

Thanks again to everyone who made the first care packages a big success, we hope there are those great PIF members who can help us be successful this time as well.

God Bless,

Alan and Donna

Last edited:

asnider123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
I would like to donate, but I don't have any of that stuff laying around. Is there a way we could make purchases and have them sent directly to you? And if that is an option, what would you prefer to see?

Wow, Sweetz, that is really a nice offer. I have PM'd you.

Thanks so much, Alan

asnider123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Hi asnider,
My son is a marine, he just got home from Afghanistan. I have my been looking on the PIF thread for a place to give away my very first setup. It's not the greatest a pure smoke battery, extra atty, and 5 reg, and 8 menthol carts. It has a usb charger. If you can use it let me know.

wicked

Thank you, I am sure it will be appreciated by the guys. I have sent you a PM. Thanks again, Alan

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
I would like to donate, but I don't have any of that stuff laying around. Is there a way we could make purchases and have them sent directly to you? And if that is an option, what would you prefer to see?

This is my thought as well....I have some accessories I could send but ...........oh heck I will email you when I get home!

Last edited:

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
This is awesome! I know that these guys are going to love getting this stuff. I am going to order a couple of bottles of my favorite juice to add to the package(s).

We all have some vaping supplies that we just don't use. Now is your chance to do something admirable for the brave men serving in a land so far away. You can always order a couple of bottles of your favorite juice if you don't have anything extra lying around.

Paulie P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread