Chuck Ecig Mod Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data4

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
Tacoma, WA
Awesome review, Moob! I sooooo wanna get me one of those........

One stupid noob question - how do you get the customized logo on it? Do you send him a picture and he does the rest, or what? Just wondering.

Keep up the good work!

Click my banner. It'll take you straight to Jeff's site. Also, there's a thread in the E-Cig Suppliers' forum, way down at the bottom of the main forum list. The thread is called "How to spend a Saturday". There are over 2500 posts in it, but it's extremely active. Post any questions you have there and us Chuckleheads will try to steer ya right. ;)

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Great review. A Chuck is on my list of toys to add to my growing arsenal. One of the reasons I want to get one is because of its custom look.

I’m a Mason. The other day I went to a lodge meeting and a few of my brothers laughed at my e-cig. Several others were very interested in it and I fielded a bunch of questions. I want to get a Chuck detailed with Masonic symbols to use as, not only a vaping device, but as a teaching tool when I go to meetings. I'm very active being not only a Blue Lodge Mason, but also Scottish Rite, York Rite, and a Shriner. I come in contact with people all the time that could benefit from vaping and a custom decorated Chuck would be a great educational tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread