Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hello there to all you wonderful vaper's. We'd like to announce our newest giveaway thread here on ECF along with the fun side game we will play to go with it. The Chuck Norris game goes like this: I will start the game off with the first Chuck Norris saying, then the next poster will say the next and so on...

4 winners will be picked each month at the beginning of the next month using a random number generator set to the post numbers of the previous month. Winners will receive a free 10mL bottle of our fresh, made-to-order eliquids. We will announce the winners here in this thread and ask that the winners PM me (Brewtus) with your selection and desired configuration.

Bonus: If your post had a picture to go along with it, we will UPGRADE your freebie to a 30mL bottle. :vapor:

rbeckys8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
idaho
1/31 #1
o92DYrz.jpg
.....Chuck hates the name Chuck

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
(I love Chuck Norris jokes! This may be my favorite contest theme yet! My lil sister was always in love with Chuck Norris growing up...for years now i have had her ringtone set when she calls me to walker texas ranger song! Lol) Anyways!!

There used to be a street named after Chuck Norris, but it was changed because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.
a3a63998a416fef2cf6a82aa3cff253c.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread