• Chuck Norris

• Steven Seagal

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

secretsquirrl

May 6, 2009
New York
Don't know about Chuck Norris, but I'm fairly certain even I could beat up Steven Seagal.

Btw, he's turning into a regular Marlin Brando

Before:
StevenSEAGAL710.jpg

After:
seagal_feature.jpg

Can't believe this guy's still thinking he's all that... All his movies, if any are straight to video. That's worse that Jean Claude, who at least still has a big following in Belgium. Speaking of which, there was an close encounter before JCVD & Seagal.

YouTube - JEAN-CLAUDE VAN DAMME VS. STEVEN SEAGAL

mizmare said:
Hmmmmmmmmm I say Clint could take both of them.
gran-torino-clint-eastwood.jpg

secretsquirrl

May 6, 2009
New York
"I shall tell you of William Wallace Chuck Norris. Historians
from england will say I am a liar, but history
is written by those who have hanged heroes.
The king of scotland had died without a son,
and the King of England, a cruel pagon know
as Edward the Longshanks, claimed the
throne of Scotland for himself. Scotland's
nobles fought him, and fought each other
over the crown. So longshanks invited them
to talks of truce, no weapons, one page only
Among the farmers of that shire was Malcom
Wallace
Chuck Norris Sr., a commoner with his own Lands.
He had who sons: John and William Chuck."

ADRUNKK

Apr 29, 2009
Vacaville, CA USA
All this talk of, Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal, Clinton Eastwood, Jean Claude Van Dame, and yes, Mr.T....

Has upset Mr. Liam Neeson.

He's here to take back his daughter. And you better comply because he's got a very particular set of skills.

liam2.jpg

Liam Neeson does has a particular set of skillz. Thoze skillz consist of getting his ... kicked by CHUCK NORRIS!!!!! Chuck Norris ****s Lightning and farts thunder. His favorite cereal is Kellogs gravel and nails. He does all his grocery shopping at The Home Depot. God wanted 10 days to create earth, Chuck Norris gave him seven. Liam Neeson aint got boo boo on Chuck Norris. Liam Neeson sux worse than Mr. T. Mr T even pitties tha fool; Chuck Norris rips the fools head off.

secretsquirrl

May 6, 2009
New York
Liam Neeson does has a particular set of skillz. Thoze skillz consist of getting his ... kicked by CHUCK NORRIS!!!!! Chuck Norris ****s Lightning and farts thunder. His favorite cereal is Kellogs gravel and nails. He does all his grocery shopping at The Home Depot. God wanted 10 days to create earth, Chuck Norris gave him seven. Liam Neeson aint got boo boo on Chuck Norris. Liam Neeson sux worse than Mr. T. Mr T even pitties tha fool; Chuck Norris rips the fools head off.

YouTube - Best scene from movie TAKEN with Liam neeson.

YouTube - Taken - Liam Neeson throat attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread