Chuck Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

derek5L

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Austin, TX
I am absolutely in awe of this thing. I dont even have one, and yet I described one to a buddy of mine who I just switched to ecigs from camel lights. He automatically handed me a $100 bill and said. "I dont care how long it takes, just get me one." Now I want one too. A couple questions...

1. Is there a certain kind of graphic I need to send to Jeff?
2. How does it compare to the Bartleby? (My current mod)
3. How long did shipping take for you?

Thanks guys and gals. Just trying to be prepared when everyone sees my buddy get his. (He doesnt care for any graphics, so I assume it will get here quicker)

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
I'm confused are you getting one for you w/ graphics and one for him without? Just wondering 'cause you ask what type of graphic then said he doesn't want any.:confused:

1. I don't think the graphic format is important, but from what I've read, the bigger the better. Jeff will size it properly to fit. But if it's tiny and needs blown up, it will lose quality.

2. Never used a Bartleby so I can't help you there. Other than to say, I have read from many ppl that have several mods and their Chuck is their favorite.

3. The shipping itself is a couple days. It's the making that takes a little time. I think right now Jeff is running on about a two week backlog. So you are looking at roughly two weeks give or take a couple days from order to mailbox.

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think it makes any difference if you are getting graphics or not on the time it takes to get. I think everyone takes their place in line. I do know first hand though that a little extra will get you moved up the list a little. You would have to work that out with Jeff though as far as how much and how far it will get you bumped up. ;)

BTW: you have to get one too, or your buddy is going to blow clouds of vapor in your face and laugh all the time :)

crunkNASTY

Moved On
Nov 19, 2009
parts unknown, Tx
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: Spammer

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I think there are some considerations for Chuck graphics...

If you want a full blow picture, you'll need a full blown wrap.
And if you get a full blown wrap, it is better to not have a seam in my opinion.

What I mean by seam is not being able to see where the edges of the wrap come together.
And the way to do that is to have the two wrapped edges come together "seamlessly".

Which means, the background on one edge should match the background on the other edge.
So if you have an image with a background that is detail free on both edges, you're good to go.

Or you could just have various "sticker" type logos or whatever on a painted background.
No need for a "wrap" in that case.

I hope this makes sense, because it is very hard to explain.
But pictures would probably make it a lot clearer.

Or you could just use common sense and visual logic.
Whatever that means.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread