• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Church website

Status
Not open for further replies.

otter

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2010
PA, USA
otters.me
Since we have a forum now, I'll put this here ;
As you know, we've got a website, Church of the Holy Vapor, you can see what it looks like so far. Any suggestions are helpful, and you can see there are nine categories on the front page. I really only did that as nine fit nicely, but anyway.
What do you think they should be? Like, the nine attributes, nine commandments, nine flavors, trying to come up with nine things they could represent.
Example if they were freedom, strength, etc., each would lead to a page with some saying, like about how the Vapor gives the strength to avoid smoking, freedom to vape in many places...
Let me know what you think!

Metstoo

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Central Florida
Way cool brother otter!

How about the Nine Doctrines? Creeds or Articles? Something like "The Creed of juice" or the "Doctrine of Battery Faith"?

Modifications, Lingo, Refilling, vaping Techniques (the primer puff) and so on could be some categories. Cart Filling Credos? Heh!

Or I like your idea on the concepts... Strength (to quit analogs), Patience (to charge batteries, find a flavor) etc...

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
Tolerance--to put up with the idiots who tell us we haven't really quit and think that nicotine is the harmful substance in analogs but their caffeine addiction is not a problem.

Knowledge--I think most of us know more about what we are putting in our bodies than any analog smoker. We've learned about chemical processes, batteries, and what's in most commercial flavoring :)

otter

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2010
PA, USA
otters.me
I just got a virtual private server, more expensive, but I can put all of my domains on it for the one price, instead of all those separate hosting bills. Although I bought pook.me yesterday. It was such an adorable domain, I just had to adopt it. No idea what to use that for. I did have an idea for a french Toast Origami site though.

otter

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2010
PA, USA
otters.me
It's been interesting setting the server up. So far otters.me and churchofvapor.com are in place, just have templates there for now. I wish I had thought of doing this when I was in school, it's a lot more hands on experience than we had in class, of course in our web development class we had to write our sites in xhtml, which is pretty pointless nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread