cig=yes , cig+Stonewall=no , a reason or just insane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesam1243

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2010
Midland Michigan
i am bipolar/depressed
i have been using Stonewall java to suppress my urge to chain smoke, it worked for a while like most of my experiments, but now i wanted a cigarette, but when i thought that i would also take a Stonewall with to suppress my chain smoking urge, i suddenly felt "if i have to take a stonewall with it then i don't want the cigarette". actually the stonewall taste better than the cigarette. could there be a reason for this or just my temperamental subconscious being spiteful or is this just normal irrationality?

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
i am bipolar/depressed
i have been using Stonewall java to suppress my urge to chain smoke, it worked for a while like most of my experiments, but now i wanted a cigarette, but when i thought that i would also take a Stonewall with to suppress my chain smoking urge, i suddenly felt "if i have to take a stonewall with it then i don't want the cigarette". actually the stonewall taste better than the cigarette. could there be a reason for this or just my temperamental subconscious being spiteful or is this just normal irrationality?

I'm not familiar with Stonewall java. Given your other info, my best guess is the latter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread