The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cigabuy authentic

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Glenn j, Feb 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Glenn j

Glenn j Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2017
    Hi. I purchased from cigabuy and hoping my item is authentic. I did say authentic vgod. Has anyone experience of this company
    Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. ceeceeisme

ceeceeisme Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I've ordered from Cigabuy before and never had a problem. They are in the Forum Supplier section here so they have been officially vetted and sanctioned by ECF. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Glenn j

Apr 21, 2017
    Thanks ceeceeme. That's put my nind at rest

• Like Like x 1
  4. ScottP

ScottP Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    PRO Tip #1: You can always check if a supplier is an "official" supplier that has been vetted by ECF by looking HERE.

PRO Tip #2: If a supplier is not listed there, and you are concerned, you should probably ask about the site BEFORE you make the purchase.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Glenn j

Apr 21, 2017
    OK ScottP. IIwill do. I was so wanting to purchase the vgod pro mech 2 kit and thought it was a UK site. I paid 13 dollars for DHL so hope everything is OK. Can't wait to get it. I used a friend's and it is really comfortable in the hand

• Like Like x 1
  6. HawaiianVaporTrailz

HawaiianVaporTrailz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2015
    I’m thinking of getting the eLeaf Pico 21700 mod only. The price is less than $30 and seems like a good deal.

I’ve read many reviews about Fasttach, efun, etc, and they were mixed: some never received their items. Others took forever to arrive. Knowing that Cigabuy is vetted gives me piece of mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.