cigalikes to provari to cigalikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hoosier
I was one that took every step of the way, started with cigalike then stepped up sizes of batts gradually, trying different delivery systems etc. recently bought a provari and now I'm looking for a cigalike again. I know it may not make a ton of sense to some but non the less. here I am looking for the creme of the crop cigalike, the premium, the rolls royce of cigalikes if you will. I'm wont be giving up the ones I use now but want a great small batt. I want a 510 connection.

any suggestions? ideas? any American made ones? where are the luxury brand cigalikes?

ThunderT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hoosier
I like my provari and will continue to use it, I am just looking for the best of the best cigalike as an in the pocket backup or one to use when I don't feel like explaing to others what the heck "that thing" is that I'm puffing on. :) now I do like the SI volt ones but i would really like one that is 510 connection.

Why after the ProVari are you looking for cigalikes? What are you looking for?

Only ones I have used are Blu and Mistic, and neither really did it for me. But more info might be helpful for others to make suggestions.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If I could find a good 510 threaded 280 mAh cig-a-like battery I would be thrilled. I hated that mine finally gave up the ghost. I love the auto batteries. In fact just placed an order for a couple of 650 and a couple of 1100 but would love to get some the smaller form factor batteries. The automatics work so much better when riding on bumpy roads. I am constantly bumping my teeth with my manuals. Smaller autos do still have their place in the vaping world.

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
The eRoll (aka emini) is 510, I believe and uses eGo-A atomizers. The battery is only 90mAh but comes integral to a PCC. There's a subforum here that talks about it. Also, fyi, Ovale emini - OVALE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE (e-cigarette) (Cheaper elsewhere, but this gives all the options and accessories.) PBusardo did a review of it on YouTube.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
As far as cig-a-likes go, I like the plain old Joyetech 510 stick batteries with a Vision Nano clearo on top, they fit perfectly diameter-wise. I prefer manual, just personal preference. Ecabs look small, with replaceable batteries but I haven't tried them.
Lots of people are sporting eRolls but they're not 510. I don't think you can get much smaller than those. I like them but don't like the price of the attys. They're lasting OK though.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
I can't recoomend a cigalike to anyone, tired several. Mystic, Cleancig, Metro, Finn, Njoy all about the same and, that is too weak on flavor, too expensive to buy cartos for, too many batteries needs, too long to charge for no more than they lasted. I am not going to pack 6-8 batteries and 3-4 cartos just so people won't gawk or ask me what I'm sucking on.

Let then gawk and ask, I just wave and, answer "A Provari - kind of like a Ferrari, only you vape it instead of driving it."

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I can't recoomend a cigalike to anyone, tired several. Mystic, Cleancig, Metro, Finn, Njoy all about the same and, that is too weak on flavor, too expensive to buy cartos for, too many batteries needs, too long to charge for no more than they lasted. I am not going to pack 6-8 batteries and 3-4 cartos just so people won't gawk or ask me what I'm sucking on.

Let then gawk and ask, I just wave and, answer "A Provari - kind of like a Ferrari, only you vape it instead of driving it."

Well stated and made me laugh.

J_Gundy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Sonoma, CA, USA
The eRoll (aka emini) is 510, I believe and uses eGo-A atomizers. The battery is only 90mAh but comes integral to a PCC. There's a subforum here that talks about it. Also, fyi, Ovale emini - OVALE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE (e-cigarette) (Cheaper elsewhere, but this gives all the options and accessories.) PBusardo did a review of it on YouTube.

The eRoll is nice and small, but it's not 510 threaded, in fact it's not threaded at all. A small tank is pressed into a cone that holds the atomizer.

karlajo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Iowa
I personally love my eroll. But then again I am very new to this and I find the other equipment intimidating. So basically until I find my eroll isn't doing it's job ( keeping me off actual cigarettes), I will be using that exclusively. I know they are people on this forum that don't understand that thinking but to each their own.

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
The Eroll is NOT 510 as another user stated, i own a few of them. If you want a 510, you may be able to find cheaper elsewhere, but the 510 and 520T newer models have better life. Honestly i think these may be the only 510 threaded cigalikes? I know that most if not all of the others are kr808 or proprietary

Joye 510 & XL 520 Manual & Auto Batteries | Joye_510_520 Batteries

They also have a PCC kit, but it doesnt look to be the higher Mah T versions of the 510 with it?

http://shop.wordupecig.com/Joye-510-PCC-Kit-Joye-510-Ecig-PCC-Kit.htm

Last edited:

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
I have 2 provaris (love them) but still use cig alikes at work for the size and weight. You can't dangle a provari out of your mouth and hang a door at the same time :p
That being said as much as I like my eRoll I mainly use halo G6 batteries with nano tanks or a 306 (matches 510 threading) mini with LR cartos. The eRoll tanks are just too darn small for more than casual use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread