Cigar Charger problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatyS

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Anyone else have problems with Cigar chargers? When I put charger in wall socket, sometimes green light comes on sometimes doesn't. I have ton of cigar kits, I am going to put on EBay at massively reduced price, but when I go to check chargers not sure if will work or not. Seems like it just depends on sockets. What experience have you all had. Most of chargers look same for all the cigars.

Appreciate any feedback

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
LOL ... I have know what its like to have bad sockets. One of the walls that powers the on/off switch of my room light is very moody ... sometimes it decides to work, and yet other times it doesn't. What I suggest, if you find a good wall socket, do what I did, get a belkin surge protector that plugs into the socket and extends it to 6 usable outlets. Got mine over the weekend from Target for $7.99 :)

Belkin In-Wall Surge Protector : Target

Jason

Unresolved Status
Apr 6, 2008
chicago 'burbs
My experience with cigar chargers is limited to those from e-cig.com. They suck and often need to be "jiggled" to make the proper internal connection (and give you a green light). Not saying this is the case with your chargers but giving them a jiggle or two might shed some insight.

In my case, performance was so bad I switched to a standard two battery charger from dealextreme.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread