Cigar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eighttrucktires

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2010
Missouri
I bought a cigar. I guess with this hobby, resistance is futile. It's the RN4062 and I got the wood-grain version. The kit came with a couple of batteries and a little charger. It also has a couple of prefilled carts. I ordered the five pack of blank carts so I could use my own liquid. I was afraid this thing was going to be kind of cheesy and, cheap. It's actually quite nice. The parts fit together well and it has a solid, well built feel. The cart is unique as it is attached, yet spins freely on the mouth piece. I guess that keeps the filler from getting tangled on the atty when you screw it on.
I filled a blank cart with 38 drops of Liberty DK-TAB when the battery was charged and gave it a try. I thought i was really going to have to pull on it to get it to fire. Not so, a regular draw activates it. The vapor is not as warm as I'm used to but, there is a lot of it! Today, on my second cart the taste is wonderful. I think the first was tainted with primer or a bit of manufacturing oil. This cigar is comfortable and easy to get used to. There is nothing stealth about it. With the red, jeweled LED. The gold bands and, the clouds of vapor it just screams, "I'm vaping, watch!":cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread