Cigarette free after 60 years at a pack a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerA

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2019
Alberta, Canada
My mentioning her should summon her here eventually.

I, too, recommend the Zenith tank. And the Kroma-A is a sturdy, serviceable mod, if you don't mind an internal battery.

I'll probably eventually get another mod, but damn, never letting the Zenith go ;)

Texreid

Mar 24, 2019
very excited for you Miss Maria :hubba: So glad you've found a set-up that works!
what is the device that you are using?
I hope you aren't dumping e-juice into a fog machine like me!!!:confused:
Continue bettering yourself! & WELCOME, to ECF!:vapor:
Thanks. I have been using the Gladius but I think I'll be getting the Zenith as recommended in this conversation

TylerA

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2019
Alberta, Canada
Thanks. I have been using the Gladius but I think I'll be getting the Zenith as recommended in this conversation

You may be able to purchase the Zenith tank by itself, rather than buying the Kroma-A Zenith kit. I think that's why people here are interested in knowing what device/mod the Gladius is sitting on top of :)

Texreid

Mar 24, 2019
Congratulations!

I can attest to the Kroma-A Zenith kit, I even bought a 2nd tank for it. It produces good flavor (I like the 0.8Ω coils the most), and its super easy to fill and super easy to change the coils ... and since you can change the coils while the tank is full, there's no mess.

I'm new here, and to vaping, and while I haven't tried any other tanks, I really don't know if I want to ... the Zenith is just great.
Cool, going to go with that setup. Thanks for your help.

Reactions: Opinionated

Texreid

Mar 24, 2019
Congrats on 6 months!

You don't mention what mod you are using, but a good current tank is the Zenith --- there are 1.6ohm, 0.8ohm, and 0.5ohm coils available for it. It is a top fill tank (you just twist the top piece to expose the fill slot), coils last pretty long, and are easy to change as well.

If you are looking for a whole kit, then the Kroma-A Zenith kit is pretty highly regarded around here. Not exactly low priced, but worth it. My brother uses one, and I bought one for a friend and she has been happily using it for 6+ months now.
Am going to go with your recommendation. Thanks for your help.

Reactions: Opinionated

Texreid

Mar 24, 2019
You may be able to purchase the Zenith tank by itself, rather than buying the Kroma-A Zenith kit. I think that's why people here are interested in knowing what device/mod the Gladius is sitting on top of :)
It's an Eleaf IStick, sorry am away with the fairies sometimes but I think I'll get the full kit as it would be good to have another battery

TylerA

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2019
Alberta, Canada
It's an Eleaf IStick, sorry am away with the fairies sometimes but I think I'll get the full kit as it would be good to have another battery

Awesome! I think the kit comes with a 0.5 and a 1.2 ohm coil. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I prefer the 0.8 ohm .. but that's all preference. Coils will probably be around $15 per pack of 5, and they last me 2+ weeks easily.

• Winner
Reactions: Texreid

Texreid

Mar 24, 2019
Awesome! I think the kit comes with a 0.5 and a 1.2 ohm coil. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I prefer the 0.8 ohm .. but that's all preference. Coils will probably be around $15 per pack of 5, and they last me 2+ weeks easily.
Thanks for all your help, I have family living in the USA with the name Tyler. I live in New Zealand, are you in the States?

Texreid

Mar 24, 2019
What a great acheivement and well done you - take a bow!

Your post can only give hope to others lurking on the forum and give them hope that they too could beat tobacco as you have.

Best wishes for better health, welcome aboard and thanks for your post!
Thank you, I always thought I could just smoke for one more year and one more after that but it doesn't work that way and then it's too late. With this great invention I get more pleasure and enjoyment than I did when I smoked tobacco and no cough. I LOVE MY E.CIG OR TANK OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread