Status
Not open for further replies.

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
The ECF cig banners have been 'fixed'. Tech says it could be a couple of days they update :)
When they are working again, would you please post a link to them? I can never find them, and it seems that each time I find something that works, it goes off line.

Reactions: stols001

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
When they are working again, would you please post a link to them? I can never find them, and it seems that each time I find something that works, it goes off line.

ECF Signature Banner Generator

I go to : New Members - "How many posts do I need to..." + Titles and Signature Banners !

And then scroll down to Sarge's sig and click on that :lol:

Edit : I used an old post of mine in there and made it for the sig banner link :)
New Members - "How many posts do I need to..." + Titles and Signature Banners !

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I was able to restart mine (had to take a look at join date and make a guess of about a week later. So, I believe it's Jun 6th, and I'm going to write that one down somewhere :)

I'm actually amazed at my number of cigarettes not smoked, but I guess that is what you get for smoking 3 ppd, LOL.

Anna

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I tried the revised link and it still won’t work. I put in my quit date on the calendar and how many cigs I smoked per day and then nothing happens....I’m stumped!

The ECF sig banner isn't working ?

I'll holler at Tech guy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread