Cigatronic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordmann

Jan 15, 2008
Hi,

I just returned from a grooling week in China on business. Whilst i was there I tried many e-cigs from an selection of manufacturers plus many different flavours and makes of cartridges too.

My objective was to find the best product with the best taste for the best price, (although price wasnt the most important factor). I also wanted to find an e-cigarette which at least resembled a standard cigarette both in size and overall looks, as I think too many of the cigar looking cigs on 1930's cigarette holders would better suit Liberace in a fur coat and pink cowboy boots than they would an every day bloke like me.

Anyway, I suceeded to find the exact product I was looking for. The factory was modern and well run, and they paid specific attention to quality control and testing, plus they had all the relevant certifications including the CE stamp of approval. They had ample production capacity and a well organised shipping department. Furthermore the contact we made there was helpful, serious and professional.

Ok we agreed a price, and bought some product. So now we are in the e-cig business with a new product called cigatronic.

The product is selling very well and we have already had a lot of positive feedback from people who have previously purchased and tried various other products which are available on the market today.

This is a no nonsence product, at a reasonable price and is available with 4 levels of nicotine from high to zero, in 4 flavours, virginia tobacco, Marlboro, Menthol and Chocolate.

One thing I specifically want to mention is that before going to China I read several articles about several differerent types and brands of e-cigarettes, and I must say that one common problem is that all manufacturers exagerate as to how long their cartriges last and how many traditional cigerettes each cartrige represents. Do not be fooled! The cigatronic product we represent provides a decent smoke from one cartridge equal to between 5 and 10 standard cigarettes only and definately not the 5-10 packets of cigerettes that many wrongly proclaim.

If anyone wants to try the Cigatronic "no nonsense" smoking experience they are welcome to visit our site at http://www.cigatronic.net.

RichardWebb

Dec 7, 2007
OK I've looked at your website and I have to say I'm pretty disgusted.

The electronic cigarette is NOT a smoking cessation device. There are no studies to show that it is effective at breaking the addiction to nicotine, and to invent a "four steps program" to try and claim legitimacy is about as cynical as you can get.

The e-cigarette is a smoking alternative. That is all. Some people may be able to quit smoking using them, but the fact is that the more companies that try to flog e-cigarettes as smoking-cessation devices, the more likely they are to get banned: remember who you are competing with here! (pfizer, gsk, novartis...etc etc.)

You are exploiting vulnerable people by providing them with false hopes and I urge you to reconsider your marketing strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread