CigEasy 555, USA Blend(marl) and Ry4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extreme Vapor

Nov 3, 2009
Moore, OK
I ordered from cigeasy.com last week and have been trying the flavors out and since I am extremely happy with their service I want to give them a thumbs up on the liquid and the prices.

RY4: This is my first RY4 flavor. This is the first one I tried out of the three. It definitely has a caramel flavor in there somewhere. It is not overpowering but it is not subtle either. Produces excellent vapor and a good throat hit (not harsh).

Vapor: 4
Taste: 4
T-Hit: 3.5

555: This is my second try with 555 and the first was with V4L. It has the same nutty flavor and smell. Its a real great all day vape and produces excellent vapor and a bit stronger throat hit than the RY4 but again not a harsh throat hit. If I had to compare it to the V4L 555 I would say that this seems to produce more vapor but has a taste so close that it is hard to tell a difference. (may be same juice source I don't know)

Taste: 4.5
T-Hit: 4

USA Mix: This is my favorite and it seems to be that way with anything I vape. Out of the bottle it smells kinda like a fresh pack of marlboros (unsmoked haha). vaping it kinda has a tobacco taste with a sweet aftertaste. Vapor production again is excellent and has the strongest throat hit of the three.

Taste: 5
T-hit: 5

I tried all these on a 5v Box mod I made. Just wanted to give my thoughts even though i'm not great at reviews. My taste buds are different than everyone else so some may not enjoy these flavors. CigEasy has been top notch in price and shipping time and I would rate them a 10/10 just as I would the only other 2 places I have got juice from Cignot and V4L. I have had good luck so far in finding great suppliers and I am glad to have found a few that I can rely on when i'm in need of an addiction fix.

I got 50ml worth of liquid for $28.00 shipped! Can't beat that.

brandon555

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2010
Wisconsin
Nice review - Just ordered the Easy Max Starter kit that also includes the PT. I chose Marlboro for both the cartos and the 10ml juice. Expecting it to be here tomorrow. I'm a Marlboro smoker of 12 years so I can't wait to start vaping and say goodbye to the analogs. :D

You won't be dissappointed. I love the Marlboro flavor. Honestly I didn't care for it at first, but after trying a bunch of sweet flavors like Dr. Pepper, Cola, Chocolate Mint, I gave it another try and now its my fave.

Just got the starter kit this morning and I too must say that I'm very impressed. I kind of had the same impression as brandon555 as far as the Marlboro goes. However, I've been smoking it throughout the day and I think I'm already acquiring a taste for it though.

Right now I'm actually vaping the Coffee carto sample that Frank threw in as a freebie. I'm vaping off of my KR808 PT and I actually really like it. Think I might order a 10ml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread