cigeasy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tugger

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
ordered from them and the order shipped the same day. I ordered 25 mint cartomizers and 15 RY4 cartomizers, all arrived and they included a cola and a coffee cartomizer on the house. Very good overall experience.

Side note: The extras are a really smart move on the supplier's part who does it. These extras probably cost the supplier $3 and gave me a little extra boost that pretty much ensures I'll order from them again when I run low.

brownbrown4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2009
San Diego
Anyone else having an issue with there cigeasy? Mine started by not shutting off and now won't make any vapor at all.
Mines charging(1st charge) , i'll subscribe to this thread and keep you posted...

But, Contact with Frank was great, prices were good, and shipping was quick... No problems here.

Jeff B.

underice

Verified Member
Jan 28, 2012
United States
New to e-cigs (and this forum). I ordered a starter kit and got it in good time. The battery doesn't seem to charge fully, hard to say but they seem to work. The charge light never turns green.

I was using Mistics and the batteries are very good and the cartridges work in the battery from cigeasy so it's not a huge deal. And they can be refilled!

One nit, I sent several questions to thier support address and never got a response. That bugs me with any vendor, but it makes it worse when they are new to me.

Second order for just the liquid was charged to my card but hasn't shipped yet (2 days) which is also a little disappointing.

Just some feedback. I may look for another supplier...

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
Just got 12 "empty cartomizers" from cigeasy... LAST QUESTION (I promise)... any idea how many times a single cartomizer can be refilled before it quits / burns out?

I haven't had any quit/burn out on me. I can refill mine for about a week before it just doesn't work as well. Some people clean theirs when they get that way, I haven't had much success with that.

LOL...just noticed how old that post was. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread