Cignot.com (service review) highly recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.

basementcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
sierra nevada foothills, ca
Just wanted to add my review for cignot.
Shipping time: 10 they made sure my order was shipped the next morning on the first truck that left! Awesome. (ordered on the 26th received 30th)

Customer service: 10 Vicki is amazing and has answered every one of my emails extremely fast and was very cordial. Again awesome!

Product purchased: 10 ordered a joye 510 no box unit from them. Highly recommended. $34.99 + $5.00 flatrate shipping. Cheapest I've found anywhere. Genuine joyetech products. 2 full units, charger, and 5 tips.

Overall satisfaction: 10 he'll I'd give em an 11 to be honest.

Reccomend this to ANYONE wanting an amazing product at an awesome price with unheard of customer service. Simply amazing. I guess old time customer service still exists in our modern marketplace.

Thanx goes to cignot for making my experience purchasing this product unreal!

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cignot has been amazing for me for about the year that I've been off cigs....though I use mods now most of the time, for the longer battery life, I still grab a 510 stick for the oral fix. For all people that I come across who are interested in quitting analogs, I always recommend cignot....service, price and quality are the best!

:2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread