Cignot.com wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beer Man

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Wonder Lake, Illinois USA
So i finally made the jump to digital. Got real wasted Saturday, actually Sunday morning, and placed an order for a full 510 kit with some extra juice and batts. Eight hours later, i received an email confirming my order. Cool, they work on Sunday. Here it is now Tues 11AM and I got the whole order, correct and all.

Talk about fast work! Can you believe these guys? I estimate it took 54 hours from e-order to mailbox. And that's including a Sunday!

Needless to say, I'm now a fan and will always recommend them.

Eloc187

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Independence, Missouri
I can't say enough good things about Terri or Vicki they are the best and the products are all great. They have given me the best customer service out of anyone I have dealt with about these kits or liquids. They are always fast normally within hours to reply to any question or order and they are super super fast at getting items to your door. I have ordered from them and so have many of my friends and only one time have we had any problems with an item. One of the batteries that came in a kit for a friend of mine went bad within a few hours of use and I emailed Terri about it and she had another sent out by the end of the day and was at my door the very next day. I tell everyone who whats to try e-cigs to use them and all the liquids I have bought from them has been great. You just can't find anyone with a cheaper kit $35 no box kit hell before I found them I payed close to $65 on my first kit and the attys died within days of getting the kit.

angjen0816

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Menasha, WI
I tell everyone aboug Cignot. Other than the juice I got (too strong), I have loved everything I have gotten from them. I use them for my parts people :) Very friendly. I even got a handwritten note with my first order! And just like you, I ordered on the weekend and had my order monday morning. awesome, fast, accurate. Cignot rocks!

Eric in AK

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Alaska
Still waiting on a Saturday order from them, but I am in Seattle. All the good things I've read about them here made me feel pretty comfortable placing an order.

I'm as big a fan of those women at cignot.com as you're going to find. There are a few other suppliers - like Drew at Nhaler - who have a devoted bunch of customres, but I have to think the cignot group is as loyal as any, for good reason. They just make you glad you listened when someone recommended them. I'm really grateful a couple people mentioned cignot when I made my first post on ECF - it's advice I'm happy I took, ordering from them for my first PV!

ddy611

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Chicago, IL USA
So i finally made the jump to digital. Got real wasted Saturday, actually Sunday morning, and placed an order for a full 510 kit with some extra juice and batts. Eight hours later, i received an email confirming my order. Cool, they work on Sunday. Here it is now Tues 11AM and I got the whole order, correct and all.

Talk about fast work! Can you believe these guys? I estimate it took 54 hours from e-order to mailbox. And that's including a Sunday!

Needless to say, I'm now a fan and will always recommend them.

they work at their house...

Mr Sinister

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Illinois
I'm curious, where are they located? And are they hiring? I can be had on the cheap!

They are in a suburb of Chicago. I had met Terri when I was running dangerously low on juice, and was able to pick it up from her house on the way to the city. Nothing but good things to say about them, always quickly responsive and came through for me in a bind. Highly recommended, they are on top of their game.

the86d

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2009
So. California, USA
LOL! I just place an order today for 2x 510 (NoBox) kits because I am fearful that my current batts will die before expected.

I grabbed 30ml of eCoPure, the 2) 510 kits, and a car charging adapter.

I just noticed that EcoPure is VG based from their site.

Good thing I am cutting it with PG... or maybe... hmmmm gotta think on this one...

Extreme Vapor

Nov 3, 2009
Moore, OK
I ordered a 510 kit from Cignot on Sunday and received shipping info on Monday morning. Got the package on Thursday, charged my batteries and was vaping that afternoon.

Great, fast service! Will be returning to purchase more soon. Don't hesitate when thinking about a purchase from them.

Almost forgot! The pricing is fantastic. $35 bucks for 510 kit with 2 batteries, 2 atomizers and 5 carts. Can't beat that without ordering from China (which is pretty pointless unless buying in bulk)

Thanks again!

This is my first post here... I ordered early Wednesday morning and just got my 510 starter kit (it's Friday afternoon).

It's driving me nuts waiting for the batteries to charge!!!

They even credited me $5 for shipping because I went back a little while later and ordered an extra small bottle of e-juice.

They were prompt and the order is correct.

I've been smoking since I was 13 or 14 (I'm 34 now) and I'm really hoping I can switch to these exclusively.

I can't wait to try my e-cigs out!!!

Extreme Vapor

Nov 3, 2009
Moore, OK
This is my first post here... I ordered early Wednesday morning and just got my 510 starter kit (it's Friday afternoon).

It's driving me nuts waiting for the batteries to charge!!!

They even credited me $5 for shipping because I went back a little while later and ordered an extra small bottle of e-juice.

They were prompt and the order is correct.

I've been smoking since I was 13 or 14 (I'm 34 now) and I'm really hoping I can switch to these exclusively.

I can't wait to try my e-cigs out!!!

You will love vaping. It does have a learning curve but the benefits are great. I just started vaping a week or so ago and there is no going back for me. Just make sure you have at least an extra battery, atomizer and plenty of e-liquid at all times since you just can't run to the store to refill (without emptying your wallet haha). Once you find a flavor you can enjoy all day and a E-Cig that works great for you then there is no reason you would want to pick up a cigarette again. I also have the 510 kit from Cignot and It is my favorite over my Njoy Npro (rn4081).

Anyway, I am new here too and there is great info here that will assist you on anything you may have a question about.

toddmori

Oct 19, 2009
Louisville, KY
I am getting ready to make my 2nd order from Cignot (more 510 batteries, chargers, etc) I was amazed that I placed an order early on a Friday morning, and the order had actually hit the central Louisville post office by quarter after 5 Friday afternoon! I would have had it Saturday if I didn't live in a rural suburb

Terri and Vicky Rock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread