AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
25 MG 100 VG
Introduction
EcoPure improves flavors. It is mixed in to one of my favorite ejuices Virgin Vapor Carmel Cream. However it does not help this ejuice. I greatly prefer the CoV Toffee flavor better. I thought the CoV Toffee had a week flavor this ejuice is so week in flavor that the CoV flavor is easily 10 times stronger.
Cignot describes this juice as
English Toffee Flavored Liquid-ECOpure Based 25mg Nicotine This is flavored with Lorann English Toffee. Please note: Lorann English Toffee contains PG.
So basically this juice is just EcoPure with way way too little Lorann English Toffee flavor. Even if the flavor was stronger I don't think Lorann English Toffee is the most accurate flavor. Just get a hint of the flavor too little for me to tell. This ejuice is dry. So dry I am not going to go through the watts. Been trying to vape this flavor to get the gist of it but it hurts my throat and is so dry and laking of flavor I keep reaching for my other pv with out this flavor in it. Going to try it on it right now. Even dryer and more vague at 25 watts. This ejuice is terrible for me. I ended up blowing the ejuice out of the atty. I just could not take it at any watts especially higher ones.

Conclusion
Way way too little flavor for me. Saying it tastes as strong as flavored water is too generous. It is also way too dry. I can only recommend this ejuice to someone that likes or can not taste dry ejuice and that likes just a hint of flavor. Just seems strange to get this ejuice when there are amazing ecopure based ejuice like Virgins Carmel Cream. Everyone has different tastes but this ejuice is not for me.

Questions
I know that everyone taste ejuice differently, so take my review with a grain of salt. Is anyone mixing this juice with another that gives great results? For me every time I mix this ejuice I blow out the atty but maybe there is some great combination. Any Toffee flavors anyone can recommend? Found my Carmel Cream, Butterscotch, Waffle, Pear, Hawaiian Punch,Berry and White Chocolate Fussion, Vanilla, Cranberry, and Maple Rum. It would be nice to find a great toffee.

This is a quick review to see my full reviews and to know more what a quick review is click here.

LadyWeeps

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Sacramento, CA
Thanks for the review Aaron, you have saved me some money on this one as I am always on the lookout for toffee. I prefer mine with no chocolate flavoring, just the toffee candy inside goodness.

I really couldn't pick one over the other for flavor strength. The vaperite may be a bit fuller in flavor but it would be a marginal difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread