Cignot Flavors - Opinions? Reviews? Advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruiz Ette

Aug 12, 2013
STL
As it has been posted, the new Cignot store off of Manchester Rd in STL opened up a couple weeks ago! I strolled my way into the store looking to see what was in stock and what kind of liquids they carried. All of my questions were answered in depth and the gentleman really helped me. He had me try many different flavors, but I couldn't seriously decide on -one-!

I walked out with a lovely purple EVOD and a small bottle of 6mg Spearmint (VG). I'm enjoying it fully, but I almost wish it was a bit more flavorful. Could this possibly be because it has a high amount of VG in the mix? (I'm not one for a huge throat hit.)

Also, I'm really into fruity flavors and really looking for a good liquid for my all day vape. Any suggestions?

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
In the mint category, I would say the Basic Mint Skinny (chcocolate mint) or the Green Mint tastes like Double Mint Gum. I am glad you had a nice experience there! What did you think of the store?

As it has been posted, the new Cignot store off of Manchester Rd in STL opened up a couple weeks ago! I strolled my way into the store looking to see what was in stock and what kind of liquids they carried. All of my questions were answered in depth and the gentleman really helped me. He had me try many different flavors, but I couldn't seriously decide on -one-!

I walked out with a lovely purple EVOD and a small bottle of 6mg Spearmint (VG). I'm enjoying it fully, but I almost wish it was a bit more flavorful. Could this possibly be because it has a high amount of VG in the mix? (I'm not one for a huge throat hit.)

Also, I'm really into fruity flavors and really looking for a good liquid for my all day vape. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread